Minibike with gas tank in back of seat

Vic32

I came across a minibike that had as gas tank mounted in the frame behind the seat. I never saw one of these does anybody know what kind of frame or bike this is. :shrug:

Is it worth buying, it's complete and running. What's a fair price I should pay.
Welcome!:thumbsup: It's worth buying by your description but without pics we cannot judge the condition, even still we cannot give a value or appraisal. Prices vary quite wildly across the board so if you can get it for what you feel is a good price then go for it.:thumbsup: Condition dictates value on bikes in top shape, even a scratch or ding can drop the price considerably. You can post pics but you wont get a price still, we still would like to see it though. Good luck if you decide to go for it.:thumbsup:

Yooper how the heck do you make the inserted pic bigger? I still haven't figured that one out. :shrug:
when you are looking at the pic you want, ON that page, like CLICKED a certain pic, and there you are...

Down at the bottom of the page is a list of different size options.. Just copy paste the one ya want.. I usually use the medium size and it comes out this big.. :mellow:

put your cursor in the box that actually contains the link..

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/581/medium/Suicycle_Money_Train.

then just single click it once, and the entire link will highlight blue.. when it is blue, RIGHT click it and one of the options is copy.. click copy, then when you are typing later, right click.. (paste) and it will put the link for whatever ya picked..

[img]http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/photopost/data/581/medium/Suicycle_Money_Train.JPG

Yooper how the heck do you make the inserted pic bigger? I still haven't figured that one out. :shrug:
trailhopper.all my pics are on this site.
after you click insert click the arrow after were it says thumbnail.
will give you a few options.i usually click medium only it will turn blue.
click on a blank spot it sould turn white.the words medium only has to be white.
then just click on the pic

Last edited: