Monster Moto MMB-80 with Predator 212 and Torque Converter

I like the Super Trapp mufflers for motorcycles and had seen these smaller ones but the source I have seen was very expensive! Are these stamped "Forestry Approved"? And the big "?" How does it sound?!! Looks good on there!! :thumbsup:

I like the Super Trapp mufflers for motorcycles and had seen these smaller ones but the source I have seen was very expensive! Are these stamped "Forestry Approved"? And the big "?" How does it sound?!! Looks good on there!! :thumbsup:
Yep, I have two of these - one is threaded, and the other is a slip on. They both say Forestry Approved. I got them on ebay about 8 years ago but I dont remember what I paid for them.

I have a bunch of discs for them so I can tune their performance and their sound. The way I have it set up now seems a tiny bit quieter than the stock muffler, which is what I want. I'll try to get a video for sound.

Yep, I have two of these - one is threaded, and the other is a slip on. They both say Forestry Approved. I got them on ebay about 8 years ago but I dont remember what I paid for them.

I have a bunch of discs for them so I can tune their performance and their sound. The way I have it set up now seems a tiny bit quieter than the stock muffler, which is what I want. I'll try to get a video for sound.
Thanks for the reply SS!!

So my dad and I are looking to do a similar modification to our mmb80s as well. Any tips on how to ine up the motor? Did you have to drill through the mounting plate? Also I see you did a TC, did you think that was necessary or can we use the clutch that came with the mm80? Also interested in hearing of other people's modifications to their mm80's!

Idk if you are even on this forum anymore but in case you are, I am doing the same project, and am wondering what you did to the chain tensioner when you cut and welded that piece? did you cut it off and reweld it just further back? thanks.

Idk if you are even on this forum anymore but in case you are, I am doing the same project, and am wondering what you did to the chain tensioner when you cut and welded that piece? did you cut it off and reweld it just further back? thanks.
ShapeShifter.png

It appears that is what he did, see the second photo in post #5.