Moving

I saw where you were going up there to look around. What's the deal, moving for work, or just toss a dart in a map of the USA and decide to get out of Socal?

buckeye

My daughter goes there every year as a home base for 2 or 3 day Dave Matthews concert.
Friends have a home on the lake. Or maybe they all are on the lake.
The photos she sends are just amazing.
Good for you.

Hi Tony: What a big jump that will be from El Segundo to the big sky country. I have a first cousin who live about an hour north of Corte D' Lane in Priest River his 40 acres is next to federal land and he has even seen Moose on his land. Here on OldMiniBikes we have Fred who lives also north in Newport, Washington. It will be a while for you to change and adjust to the weather. Wish you only the best of things to come your way.
Steve

Thanks Steve, Looking forward to it.

Hi Tony: What a big jump that will be from El Segundo to the big sky country. I have a first cousin who live about an hour north of Corte D' Lane in Priest River his 40 acres is next to federal land and he has even seen Moose on his land. Here on OldMiniBikes we have Fred who lives also north in Newport, Washington. It will be a while for you to change and adjust to the weather. Wish you only the best of things to come your way.
Steve

I am about an hour from Coeur d'alene and I have Son who lives in Post Falls,Id. which is right next door to you. I grew up in SoCal and moving up this way, I feel like died and went to Heaven. Good luck on your move. I don't think you will be disappointed. (BTW, I did spell it right)

Fred

Good to know Fred, Actually you spelled it right and I missed spelled it. I better get it right before I get there??? I looked at some nice places in Post Falls. I am trying to work a deal with a guy now In Athol, nice place on 5 acres and a big shop.
I am looking to be up there in January if all works out. I will let you know when I get settled.

I am about an hour from Coeur d'alene and I have Son who lives in Post Falls,Id. which is right next door to you. I grew up in SoCal and moving up this way, I feel like died and went to Heaven. Good luck on your move. I don't think you will be disappointed. (BTW, I did spell it right)

Fred