mrpat's - Bonanza BC1400 - (Vintage Class)

I built a bike stand this morning. I had it sitting on a plastic bin and was afraid it was gonna collapse when I set the engine on the bike. Here is a pic with the engine set in place.

Looking good Mr. Pat , Are you going to enter it in Frank's Old school mini bike show in Royal Oak in May ?
Thank you! I didn't think about it. Maybe I should, huh? I still have a little work to do before it's completely done.

I am definately going to the show though. You going?

[MENTION=45314]Ajf[/MENTION] was kind enough to send some parts for a kickstand. After some cutting, bending, and zinc plate, here is the final product.

Kickstand looks great, very creative!
Thank you Jerry. I had to weld up the "tooling" for the shop press. Shop press setup took 5x longer than actually doing the work I needed done. By the time I thought about what I needed to do, figure out a way to do it, make the parts to make it happen, test out on scrap, the sun was going down. LOL!

Great job on the kickstand Pat, looks factory to me .
Thank you Eric, much appreciated. I was going to just "make" a kickstand that works like the original. I ended up just having to bend and cut the 1/2" rod to the proper length, bend the "w" in the 1/2" rod holder part, and make the upper adapter bracket.

Just caught up...again...looks great. What are you planning on for exhaust? I saw the street elbow on the H50.
Hey Pete, thanks for the comment. The original exhaust and bracket for one of these is like the pic here.

I really like making things, so my thought was to buy some stainless thin wall tubing, bend a 45 on one end and polish it up. Exhaust hanger will be easy.

Home has me a little busy at the moment, but not much left to do.

Exhaust, clutch cover with brackets, some throttle linkage, a couple of brackets to hold the tank down, and a few nuts and bolts. Oh, and chain from clutch to jackshaft sprocket.