MT2W class: " poor white trash" aka: yard work sux

Added spikes to the alien probe. (Insert joke here).

And I gotta show off my exhaust now. The old timer that gave it to me quit yesterday for greener pastures. I learned a bunch from him in a year. Taught him alot too. Good dude. " down on the farm " came from him. I was like a boy a xmas morn when he gave it to me.:pimp: And the cast elbow came off some vertical shaft motor. All I had was the bolts to use. Worked perfect with some clearencing.

And I did cut the tub. My pedals will be recessed sorta. Through the face of the tub. I have that drive pulley right there on the brake side soooooo. I might still add a hand lever to the rearear brakes also. So I can sit cross legged. Already doing the fronts by hand.

Got the lights done. Imagine how happy I was to find working leds. And then frickin red.

Also did a SS background in the grill. And yep... the plate was in the JY. Its going on TBK's mini. He called it.

Haha....as of right now... I really need to figure out how much longer Im making this frame. I go back and forth. Or exactly how Im going to go about it.:confused::eek:ut: tons to figure out.

Looking great Rhino. I really like the style of the grill i have to decide how im going to do mine still. I know my frame is going to need about a 6-8 inch stretch im just trying to avoid doing it lol. Ill end up running some pipe inside to help gove it stregnth at the welds. and those are some clean cuts in the tub man. looks a lot better then mine so far. :thumbsup:

I use masking tape to put all the lines down. I get nice clean straight cuts that way. Easier to see than just a line drawn on what ever. Also.... get yourself some different widths. Youll find alot of the time ya just want 1/2 inch off.use 1/2 wide tape and boom. Better than marking it all out. And for doing curves. I can move the tape easier than trying to ignore the line I already drew.