MTD Trail Flight Sprocket Wanted

george3

The one in the photo has worn out teeth. or at least 1/2 way wore looking for better cond. any one know where I can find new? Used ok if good cond.

I am in need of a sprocket for MTD Trail Flight looks like this.

So that's the original sprocket from the wheel that came on the bike, George3? I bought my rear wheel separate from the bike off ebay. I want to compare it to this one side by side. I've always wondered if it was indeed a wheel from an MTD Trial Flite. If the sprocket matches that would be a pretty good indication. If it is , I'm willing to have a copy of mine made for you. The bike isn't going to be ready for a long time anyway.

I am in need of a sprocket for MTD Trail Flight looks like this.

Damn close. Just that yours has "spokes" that taper as they get to the teeth. Mine go straight up. Maybe just a different year model? Anyone know how many years they made this bike for?

In any case, if you don't find one and you get antsy enough let me know. I'll bring it to a machine shop and and get a quote to have it copied. Since my last debacle with a machine shop I've met a guy who has a friend who owns one.

Damn close. Just that yours has "spokes" that taper as they get to the teeth. Mine go straight up. Maybe just a different year model? Anyone know how many years they made this bike for?

In any case, if you don't find one and you get antsy enough let me know. I'll bring it to a machine shop and and get a quote to have it copied. Since my last debacle with a machine shop I've met a guy who has a friend who owns one.
The sprocket in the pic is mine. I can bring it to rays and you can check it out if you like.

george3

So that's the original sprocket from the wheel that came on the bike, George3? I bought my rear wheel separate from the bike off ebay. I want to compare it to this one side by side. I've always wondered if it was indeed a wheel from an MTD Trial Flite. If the sprocket matches that would be a pretty good indication. If it is , I'm willing to have a copy of mine made for you. The bike isn't going to be ready for a long time anyway.
I am really not sure, it is a pic of another members sprocket I posted. I really dont care on the design NOT my bike I was trying to help a guy out getting him a sprocket for his bike and don't want to buy him a wore out one.

I am really not sure, it is a pic of another members sprocket I posted. I really dont care on the design NOT my bike I was trying to help a guy out getting him a sprocket for his bike and don't want to buy him a wore out one.
Oh ok. I'll see how much it costs. I know a guy that had a Stellar sprocket copied and it wasnt that much.