My last public order...

My last individual order is leaving tomorrow, in life and business I have found my hobby of casting covers just cant keep up with each individual specific needs, So this is the last order heading out in the morning, My parts will still be available at a local store soon. Im still getting PM's wanting parts I had posted in the supporting members section I was not doing any more personal orders but I noticed I needed to post it in the general members area also. I will supply parts to OldMiniBikes verry soon and if they are in stock will be just a click away, I only have a few hours a week to build parts and in the long run this will be the best for all.

My last order...

Now im not saying who the order is going to but......

Thanks All!!! But as a person im closed for requests, there will be many new parts coming to a store soon!!!

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
I'm sad and happy for you at the same time Jeff! I only wish I could have been your best customer. I said it once and I'll say it again, Dam you do nice work!

Motra

I'd buy ten of them but shipping would cost too much. :laugh:

Those are really some nice looking covers, Jeff. If I had a Taco I'd just have to get one.

Thanks Guys :thumbsup: I think if I just build parts in my time send them to the store and im done, the store can handle the public end my time is verry limited on these parts and I spend 50/50 building parts and dealing with public, I would rather send the parts to the store and the time I save could be spent building parts and also to develop more.

Mickey badges too?

Please PM me if this is something I can get from you.

Congrats on your decision. Time is our most valuable commodity.

Mickey badges too?

Please PM me if this is something I can get from you.

Congrats on your decision. Time is our most valuable commodity.
All the real mickey bike owners will get one and a cover if needed, except for one individual and he knows who he is, I have other things on my plate im doing that need to be finished and the two or three mickey parts people are just on the end of the list, but you will get them!

Last edited:
This is one big reason is dirt bags like this on the site I have chosen to not deal with individuals anymore, Guardrail dave was the LAST!! this is a pm I edited the name even though I shouldnt have.

Originally Posted by Jeff Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag
Any word on the Mickey cover or Plate yet? I have the bike painted and rolling. Just starting on the Motor. Thanks dirtbag

I have been working on alot of new patterns and molds, On all the parts will be available on OldMiniBikes.com verry soon so just check frome time to time. My real business has been verry busy and I havent been able to invest the time for mini bike parts as most would like, They will be in the store soon but the Mickey demand is on the lower side, sorry for any delays.

Thank You Jeff

Not a delay, Just a Waste of time trying to deal with you.

So all in all its guys like this that I have to deal with I see know reason to do it any more I work from 5am to 7pm and the money from this does not even pay for the building or space used let alone equipment or materials. Lckily I make enough money I can use it as a Tax Deduction and have a little fun building stuff but guys like this just ruin it and for the other good members also! Parts will be in the store and thats that! when you see them if you want it buy it. On the Mickey parts because of this individual needing them they will not be in the store. I will have 100% control of that part!

And for the member who sent me that pm QUIT PMing me I just deleted the one you just sent I didnt open it I will never open one from! and YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A BADGE OR COVER FROM ME! Good Luck!

buckeye

It's douche bags like that, that ruin it for everyone.
Jeff, I have watched what you produce. Top notch work that takes waaay more hours than most of us have in a day. Thank you for your effort and hard work. F um.

It's douche bags like that, that ruin it for everyone.
Jeff, I have watched what you produce. Top notch work that takes waaay more hours than most of us have in a day. Thank you for your effort and hard work. F um.
Thanks! I get a few this guy wants it now and didnt like his answer but his response cost him. he propably is one of those guys I get all the time well ill just make it myself... I get one of those a week... and always makes me wonder if you can make it why ask me... :confused:

bandit 40

I defiantly know how you feel Jeff.... but you cant let them get to you my friend your on here because you enjoy what you do. I know its hard to ignore but that's what makes you a better person.:thumbsup:

I defiantly know how you feel Jeff.... but you cant let them get to you my friend your on here because you enjoy what you do. I know its hard to ignore but that's what makes you a better person.:thumbsup:
Im over him as far as anger but im also the type that does not forget, no worries just a example of some of the reasons why and flored I got it after starting this thread, Im a hobbyist and the volume has past the stage of hobbyist to MFG so if im going to still make parts but I have to make a change, the first major change is im not retailing what I have anymore.

Jeff I too know all about your problem. I also own my own business and do side job as a hobby. The one thing I have learned is not to lead people on for 6 months , with call back next month. I either send them someplace else or dont tell them I can do it. Its also not good to act like your the only one who can do it. Your not. These pieces were made in the old days , and they can be made now aday. But it sounds like your mind was made up before this last Dirtbag. Good luck with your new adventure

Jeff I too know all about your problem. I also own my own business and do side job as a hobby. The one thing I have learned is not to lead people on for 6 months , with call back next month. I either send them someplace else or dont tell them I can do it. Its also not good to act like your the only one who can do it. Your not. These pieces were made in the old days , and they can be made now aday. But it sounds like your mind was made up before this last Dirtbag. Good luck with your new adventure
You have only been a member since the first of Dec, I came in contact with you mid to late Dec, so im lost on leading you 6 months I never asked you for a dime and have no actual business with you. I told you in the past I had paid a foundry to lay up my parts and that I have now decided to buy the equipment to do it myself. There are ups and downs I have covers but they will be in the store it is no mystery here that I have been telling people I will not be selling them anymore, I was verry polite to you and said they will be in the store and just a click away, your response is what it was, I was respectful in spite to not drag you in as a person on this either but yours, if you feel the need to tool this stuff up and make it feel free there are no patents.

Hounddog

Wow Jeff, I had no idea you were dealing with this kind of crap from these idiots. You have many good friends here! You should do what you want and enjoy your hobby the way you want to. All the best my friend! And I know you still have a nice collection of bikes over there!:thumbsup:

Bryon

To be honest Jeff im amazed how much patience you have had. Im not sure I would have had enough patience to last this long. I see all the thngs you make and am amazed. I think what some people some times forget is your doing this hobby and us as mini bikers a huge favor. If not for you making these parts alot of the parts you make would be and are damn near impossible to find. Who knows how may bikes out there would be 95% restored or fixed up with out that last part that you made. I have never bought any thing from you and have only talked to you (threw pm's mostly) a few times. Im glad you decided to stick around and still make parts it realy shows how much you like this hobby.

:thumbsup:Thanks, Shelby28

That sounds like the right move just glad to hear your not only continuing producing but bumping up production. It will definatly be alot easier for you. Its is a pain dealing with individuals and a million questions. Thats why I put most of my stuff straight to ebay. :thumbsup:

Wow Jeff, I had no idea you were dealing with this kind of crap from these idiots. You have many good friends here! You should do what you want and enjoy your hobby the way you want to. All the best my friend! And I know you still have a nice collection of bikes over there!:thumbsup:

Bryon
It is what it is... Hows the girl doing?? im sure your giving her way more attention than I ever did... :thumbsup: I have no recollections of a collection :laugh: