My minibike VIDEO!!!!!!

Welcome to OldMiniBikes! Cool video! Nice editing. :thumbsup:

Looks like you have an old Montgomery Wards/ CESTAD minibike. Made around 1975. Looks like the bike hit something hard at one time. You should straighten out the forks for better handling.

Last edited:
Replys for ALLLLL!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to OldMiniBikes! Cool video! Nice editing. :thumbsup:

Looks like you have an old Montgomery Wards/ CESTAD minibike. Made around 1975. Looks like the bike hit something hard at one time. You should straighten out the forks for better handling.
Thank you! i have always wondered what i bought! i paid 100 for it 7 years ago i crashed it really bad i crashed into one of those metal water things that stick out of the yard they are like 6 inches high by 4 inches high the throttle stuck and i was trying to miss the fire hydrant thankfully i missed the fire hydrant but that thing fliped me over the bars =) i ride it once a year or so and maybe one day i will fix the bars =)

Nice job on the video and editing.........:thumbsup:..........What kind of camera did you use?...............Tom.
thank you! i am very new at editing maybe 3 months tops but i am using a go pro hero 3 (silver edition) and different mounting stuff that they sell

Billy Mays?? I thought you overdosed on cocaine
hahhaahha BUT WAIT THEIR IS MORE!!!! =)

Well no helmet and you ran a stop sign !!!! But you do have the high speed forks for the high speed bike . But anyway cool vid .:thumbsup:
stop sign is in my sub and there is so little traffic that its not that big of a deal =) the helmet yeah i should have been wearing one =(

Looks like your in Rochester...welcome to OldMiniBikes. And check into the Thunderdrome in upcoming weekends.
8 mile and i275 and Andy Didorosi has been trying to get me to come out and every time they have an event i always have something going on i want to come sometime

Cool video. :thumbsup: Straighten out those forks and your ride will be better:thumbsup:
i would if my to do list was not a mile long =(

Making me cold.:laugh:
one day it will warm up =) but that day it was like 60 out it was so warm =)

cool video. nice ride.

no helmet???? i consider my skull and its contents to be a vital organ :biggrin:
i have a feeling that i need one of these helmet things =) i want one like this!!!

Cool

Those cameras are cool. Air force uses those Go Pro HD camera on youtube in their F-fighter planes. Those are awesome vids.

With those size houses I'm sure the neigbors love your bike. I was waiting for red and blues to show up on the vid after you blow through the stop at 1:42.
Where did the sound track come from?
Welcome!

Nice video, kinda funny too with the looks.. I think you should have ran it with some Beastie Boys playing would have been funnier.. Pretty sure I don't look that cool crusing through my hood...Welcome from one newbie to the next.

Replys for more ppl!!

Glad yo havea sense of humor after I posted that I was afraid youd be angry. Welcome to the madness
Haahaha it takes a lot to offend me.... well kind of i dont like to be directly insulted like if someone said "you look dumb riding that minibike" i would be offended by that or "y are you eating that food it smells gorse" i get offended by that but that was more offensive to billy (RIP billy)

Those cameras are cool. Air force uses those Go Pro HD camera on youtube in their F-fighter planes. Those are awesome vids.

With those size houses I'm sure the neigbors love your bike. I was waiting for red and blues to show up on the vid after you blow through the stop at 1:42.
Where did the sound track come from?
Welcome!
i have been pulled over on the minibike 2 times the first time i was coming around the corner (long sweeping corner) and my friend was shooting bottle rockets at me and i pulled off into someone front yard and when i got off the road the cop was behind me lights and all my friend almost had a heart attack cause he was in the middle of the road with a lit bottle rocket and i was drifting (not on purpose) in someones yard lol good times!!!

Nice video, kinda funny too with the looks.. I think you should have ran it with some Beastie Boys playing would have been funnier.. Pretty sure I don't look that cool crusing through my hood...Welcome from one newbie to the next.
cant use content that you dont own on youtube if you are trying to make money with the adds. i don't own that song but the song i used is a free song so i can put it in the vid and still make money. the writer allows it. his link is in the description

Last edited:
Great video! Thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you! that means a lot i am very new to editing

Holy flipper!! Loved the Video!! Perfect !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Gotta get me a camera!!
i just bought the gopro and its one of the coolest things that i have bought its really small and i can fit it in my pocket and its waterproof =) so its very versatile it has 100s of uses and i love saving things in movie form instead of just still pictures