Need a good photo of Rupp TT500 seat letters

Could somebody get me a good photo, with a ruler, of the back "RUPP" letters on the TT500 seat. I need the original size and length. Any help would be much appreciated.:thumbsup: Thank you

CarPlayLB

Karen,
Jamie's logo looks different than most I have seen. Was there different styles for different years?

Thank you Jamie!:thumbsup:

markus

Karen,
Jamie's logo looks different than most I have seen. Was there different styles for different years?

Thank you Jamie!:thumbsup:
Yea they changed it here and there, heres all the original seats I have had or at least took a pic of :smile:

This was an NOS cub seat (1965-67) That I belive Bill1 had talked Bob fragoman out of when he built the bike, it has the same skinny script as jamie's:

not sure about 1969 models but in 1970 they did change the font (got thicker and had that curvy R) and most likely the size becuase of seat design
both of these are original 1970 covers:

then they changed it again to the kinda western style font when they revamped the bike in '73 with all the funky colors and stripes:

Last but not least it was copied in the 2000's and went pretty much back to the 1970-1972 style :laugh:

Thanks everybody. I finally got to this thread. I'm having OldMiniBikes problems. I know those Roadsters/scramblers kept changing there lettering. I'm reproducing the "exact" TT500 seat so that is the lettering I need. I had the "exact" vinyl custom made, $$$$$$$$$$$$.:thumbsup:

capguncowboy

Ha -- glad to hear someone is making the vinyl again -- any chance you had enough made for a few seats?

Also, here's the lettering from a 69 Scrambler seat. It's a little hard to see, but I think it's almost identical to the previous years.