Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt2

I just didn't realise I was going to be put on trial for being honest. I have no way to prove my life or even get doctors reports for that matter.

I have a pic of my wife and my son , just so you know I havent made my lifes story up.
I don't think that one person on here does not feel bad for your family. I think we all were hurt that you would try to extort more moneys by saying that you hurt your self also. I would think it would be too late even if you could come up with a picture now for anyone to feel to bad for you. Now it just feel like you enjoy being a ass.

OK Guys, I just had to post this to make it an even 300 post thread. Damn! That must be some kind of record given the number of days this took to blow up.

Now can we start a thread called "Anything But Needing to Raise Money"?
Here's 302....Why don't you start the "Refunds from Tricky Vic" thread and see how many others post....:shrug:

Since this was the original intent for posting this thread, I would be interested in seeing a list of everything that you are selling.
:thumbsup:
That's the other thing that bothered me - if he was so desperate, then start selling stuff one piece at a time instead of holding out for a package deal.

I haven't seen anything, not one item, listed for sale..... Hey Vic, how much for the Travel Trailer? Or better yet how much for the truck you pull it with? I know those can be very pricey (as much as the TT?) so please show me a pic also... Oh yeah, if you put a piece of paper in the photo with OldMiniBikes and todays date on it then people wont think you just lifted the pic from the web somewhere....

Patch

Vic, I'm nearly 100% disabled, from service-connected injuries. Honorably discharged after 22 years. I can't afford a travel trailer, because I used my savings to buy a house. I do not have SS disability, though I will apply in the future, since I'm not getting any younger, or better.

Because of my injuries, I am in constant pain, both cervical and lumbar which is causing sciatica. Both rotators are blown, so holding the steering wheel too long is impossible.

There is a bright side though! I was able to get off the pain pill addiction! Those little bastards caused more trouble than they were worth, though being pain-free was really nice. And I do mean nice. So now "pain management is alcohol. Yay. Now that one's sneaking up on me. (And why I shouldn't post here so much)

I grew up in a freezing Montana tar paper shack. Later on, it had plumbing, and was bricked. Some days, we did not have food for lunch at school. My Father refused welfare. That sense of honor was passed on to me.

There's people here way worse than you Vic, who have never asked for anything, and if offered charity, would refuse it out of pride. When I was in the USMC in So Cal, rent, etc was so expensive that I (and everyone in my position) qualified for Food Stamps and Free School Lunches for the kids. My family of four had a motorcycle for transportation, no car. I never took a dime in aid.

You want my life Vic? You jealous of me? You want to roll in constant pain and 3 hours of sleep per day? Frikking have it. Then I can have yours, and get a job and go camping. (and get free money)

But you deserve the handouts, because of your son's tragedy? Because your wife has to use a walker after a stroke? I mean....you are blowing money on gas for camping, but not working?

God knows you don't have a problem taking her camping in the travel trailer. Damn, I wish my kids would buy me a travel trailer. I could actually go to Windber then, as long as I didn't drive more than 400 miles a day.

Yesterday, I was ready to forgive you, and move on. Then this morning all I hear is your whining and attempts at defending your BS! You don't deserve shit you didn't earn, period. To be honest, I have never understood those who would take charity, not to mention ask for it. To me, it is the most disgusting, and low form of existence a man can have. Like cutting off your penis. How would my wife look at me, if I begged for money, or it started showing up in my bank account? I cannot fathom this.

Anyone else read this far down, now you know where I'm coming from. Didn't mean to get so personal, but this "entitlement" mentality has really pissed me off! I'd love to go to Windber. Ain't no frikking way I can, and DO NOT send me any frikking money, or mini bikes. However, if you have a travel trailer......:laugh:

I'm thinking we might have heard the last from old timer VIC..................

Or else he's busy watching Sunday football on his new big screen LED TV???:laugh::laugh:

Vic, I'm nearly 100% disabled, from service-connected injuries. Honorably discharged after 22 years. I can't afford a travel trailer, because I used my savings to buy a house. I do not have SS disability, though I will apply in the future, since I'm not getting any younger, or better.

Because of my injuries, I am in constant pain, both cervical and lumbar which is causing sciatica. Both rotators are blown, so holding the steering wheel too long is impossible.

There is a bright side though! I was able to get off the pain pill addiction! Those little bastards caused more trouble than they were worth, though being pain-free was really nice. And I do mean nice. So now "pain management is alcohol. Yay. Now that one's sneaking up on me. (And why I shouldn't post here so much)

I grew up in a freezing Montana tar paper shack. Later on, it had plumbing, and was bricked. Some days, we did not have food for lunch at school. My Father refused welfare. That sense of honor was passed on to me.

There's people here way worse than you Vic, who have never asked for anything, and if offered charity, would refuse it out of pride. When I was in the USMC in So Cal, rent, etc was so expensive that I (and everyone in my position) qualified for Food Stamps and Free School Lunches for the kids. My family of four had a motorcycle for transportation, no car. I never took a dime in aid.

You want my life Vic? You jealous of me? You want to roll in constant pain and 3 hours of sleep per day? Frikking have it. Then I can have yours, and get a job and go camping. (and get free money)

But you deserve the handouts, because of your son's tragedy? Because your wife has to use a walker after a stroke? I mean....you are blowing money on gas for camping, but not working?

God knows you don't have a problem taking her camping in the travel trailer. Damn, I wish my kids would buy me a travel trailer. I could actually go to Windber then, as long as I didn't drive more than 400 miles a day.

Yesterday, I was ready to forgive you, and move on. Then this morning all I hear is your whining and attempts at defending your BS! You don't deserve shit you didn't earn, period. To be honest, I have never understood those who would take charity, not to mention ask for it. To me, it is the most disgusting, and low form of existence a man can have. Like cutting off your penis. How would my wife look at me, if I begged for money, or it started showing up in my bank account? I cannot fathom this.

Anyone else read this far down, now you know where I'm coming from. Didn't mean to get so personal, but this "entitlement" mentality has really pissed me off! I'd love to go to Windber. Ain't no frikking way I can, and DO NOT send me any frikking money, or mini bikes. However, if you have a travel trailer......:laugh:

Leave it to a devil dog to put it the best.

Thanks for your service Dave. :thumbsup:

i understand some of your pain havasu dave, i have been dealing with sciatic nerve pain for over 2 years now due to at least one herniated disc that i know of. but i am still on the pills for now, nothing to strong nucynta er, gabapentin, and celebrex. they make my life much more tolerable, downside cannot drink while on the meds, oh well. but i do know that sciatic nerve pain is a mother.

i understand some of your pain havasu dave, i have been dealing with sciatic nerve pain for over 2 years now due to at least one herniated disc that i know of. but i am still on the pills for now, nothing to strong nucynta er, gabapentin, and celebrex. they make my life much more tolerable, downside cannot drink while on the meds, oh well. but i do know that sciatic nerve pain is a mother.
Sorry about that catfish. The damn constant pain changes our personalities. I didn't know this when I was younger, as I saw a lot of broken people out there who were assholes. LOL, now I know.

I've had two surgeries on the lumbar parts. Temporary fixes though. It's been years now with the pain. Permanent nerve damage, and it's funny, with the oxy addictions out there, they're still more than happy to give me as many as I need, and are surprised I don't ask. Can't go down the heroin trail. (Oxy addiction is currently the #1 "gateway drug" for heroin users)

I do good with the VA money- pays the bills. My retirement is mostly chewed up by the ex, since for military folks, that retirement is part of the joint asset. It's a significant amount, and a very lucrative deal for her. Old Timer could pay his mortgage with it. lol.

We've all got problems, and no one escapes the shit sandwich fate/God tosses at us. I was thinking of getting one of those pot smoking passes, but they're 130 a year, and I'd probably abuse that too. Though it would be fun to walk around town smoking a doob. Probably have to grow my hair long, and wear peace signs and stuff. Like that hippie in Vanishing Point, when he tossed that Taco out of the front porch, strapped it to Kowalski's 70 RT Challenger, with the flashing lights to fool the fuzz.

Hey folks, instead of the travel trailer, I want a 70 Dodge Challenger. Or a Taco. Who needs my Pay Pal address? :scooter:

Status
Not open for further replies.