Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there are a million stories like this one in the Naked City .

Trust me your not the only one with a sad story in their childhood:thumbsup:

Even thought you don't want him to , NOS has a right to his own opinion on this whether or not you agree and you should be adult enough to respect it

I'm well aware of that. I'm just saying that even though some of us weren't exactly brought up with the best childhood, it's no excuse to still go out & be a leech.

old-timer

Scamming Member
Just how much money did you guys think I recived. When I started this thread it was to offer members here to sell what I have. I got 3 donations. $235.00 2 know my personal problems and dont want it back. The 3rd was refunded this morning, but funny nothing was mentioned of that.

Post a picture of your head injury with 12 stitches, and a piece of paper with the month date and year and OldMiniBikes on it and we will believe your stories.

old-timer

Scamming Member
I'm well aware of that. I'm just saying that even though some of us weren't exactly brought up with the best childhood, it's no excuse to still go out & be a leech.
First of all , this is not a childhood story!!

This was never intended to be a pitty party. You made it one !!

I chose to do what I needed to do by bringing my son home. Not knowing my wife would have a heart attack and stroke after he died.
Sorry I didn't put him away like most do, and I guess I should put my wife in a nursing home and not care for her either.

Oh and I should have myself committed as well.

You guys remind me of everyone else. When someone gets sick and needs help, just put em away like everyone else, because god forbid you cramp your lifestyle !!

I loved my son more than any of you will know!! I love my wife just as much and will care for her as long as I'm alive one way or another.

Sorry my life isn't a see spot run story, but it's my life, and I really don't give a flying crap if you believe it or not !!

Its always been a joke between me and Tom.
Jokes don't seem to go far here.
So if the picture was a joke was your post here also a joke?? I don't see anything funny about it.

Well your not going to believe this but I lost my balance in the kitchen this afternoon trying to make a sandwich for me and jennie. Hit my head on the counter, and took 12 stitches on the top of head. REALLY???? WTF So now they dont want me standing ?

I have to take care of jennie and my mom who is 89ys old.
I say they can kiss my ass !!![/
QUOTE]

Just post a picture of your head injury with 12 stitches, and a piece of paper with the month date and year and OldMiniBikes on it and we will believe your stories.

Last edited:
First of all , this is not a childhood story!!

This was never intended to be a pitty party. You made it one !!

I chose to do what I needed to do by bringing my son home. Not knowing my wife would have a heart attack and stroke after he died.
Sorry I didn't put him away like most do, and I guess I should put my wife in a nursing home and not care for her either.

Oh and I should have myself committed as well.

You guys remind me of everyone else. When someone gets sick and needs help, just put em away like everyone else, because god forbid you cramp your lifestyle !!

I loved my son more than any of you will know!! I love my wife just as much and will care for her as long as I'm alive one way or another.

Sorry my life isn't a see spot run story, but it's my life, and I really don't give a flying crap if you believe it or not !!

Here's the deal Vic, give us substantial proof that this was all a massive, massive misunderstanding, and I'll cut another check & mail it out to you ASAP as an act of good faith along with a detailed apology, HERE. I am willing to make it right if I've been wrong this far.

I don't start pity parties, I finish them. I know I have a long way to go from being as bad off as other folks, but my life wasn't great in the first place. The "Born at the bottom" comment NOS made set me off a bit & it irks me to no end when that is used as an excuse for just about anything.

Lastly, if this is a joke, I sure as hell ain't laughing.

old-timer

Scamming Member
I just didn't realise I was going to be put on trial for being honest. I have no way to prove my life or even get doctors reports for that matter.

I have a pic of my wife and my son , just so you know I havent made my lifes story up.

I just didn't realise I was going to be put on trial for being honest. I have no way to prove my life or even get doctors reports for that matter.

I have a pic of my wife and my son , just so you know I havent made my lifes story up.
I don't think I've seen one post questioning both people's illnesses!
It's the stitches in your head right now that are the question and YOUR stories.

You obviously have a camera!

Just a side note, THAT"S SOME GOLD CHAIN!!!!!

View attachment 58525

Last edited:
So Vic.....Here's a start to your basic "to-do" list. If you can't do these simple things then we know it's all BS.

A)Please explain the joke between you and buckeye.

B)Post a picture of YOUR head injury

C)Start refunding money like you said you would.

If anybody wants to add to this list... feel free!!

First guy that gets his money back can start a thread anouncing receipt of the refund. Then people can post as they get theirs !!
I started it remember?
I said POST(I reposted it above or you can click the link) not THREAD............

We know you will never answer because it's all made up. You keep calling yourself honest.... The only "honest" thing I've seen you post is your new signature :thumbsup:
Hi, my name is Tricky Vic and I'm a con artist

Last edited:
Just how much money did you guys think I recived. When I started this thread it was to offer members here to sell what I have. I got 3 donations. $235.00 2 know my personal problems and dont want it back. The 3rd was refunded this morning, but funny nothing was mentioned of that.
Vic, there’s no secret about refunds here. I asked for a refund and you gave it to me. Thank you. I didn’t want to start a run on the bank but you brought it up.

Your ‘kind’ response with my refund, for all to see:
“Sorry that you think I'm a lair or some kind of fruad. People should do more research before making accusations that they know nothing about! Walk a mile in my shoes and then decide if you should ruin someones life on a public forum, without having a clue what your talking about. Thanks a lot”

I know you have problems. I know you have a back story of some pretty bad stuff. I never doubted that. But when I see holes in a story, tales of a pattern of history from other long-time members, pictures of an incredible 40’ bus and bragging about a new travel trailer purchased just months ago, that rubs me the wrong way. That’s why I asked for a refund. Oh, and STILL no answer to the fake picture. It must have been such an inside joke that even buckeye didn’t get it. I’m pretty sure I know why you did it, but you won’t say it.

You might also recall I was one of your earliest and most enthusiastic supporters. Page 8 post #72. Normally, I’m totally in line with what HavasuDave said about keeping donations private. IMO, if someone’s in it for the publicity, they’re not doing it right. But I went against my principles this time to try and motivate others to match or exceed my donation, even admitting the amount I challenged people to beat. "Make me look like a tight-ass" I said. It’s in my post. Read it. I actually plead your case to guys at work looking for donations.

But as for “ruining someone’s life on a public forum” as you accused me and others of in your response, you can point the finger at yourself. When you join a forum, anything you post is up to public scrutiny. Not everyone has the ability to track down and differentiate the facts from fiction. That’s the risk you take. That’s why, from now on, I only talk minibikes here, not religion, politics, or family.

If this has all been one huge misunderstanding, then I am sorry for any part I played in it, but I’m done making donations. You didn't ask for cash, but you sure were quick with that PayPal address. I suggest next time you simply place an AD for your collection in the For Sale section, call attention to it, and leave it at that. If you want to make special offers to certain people, do it in private.

OK Guys, I just had to post this to make it an even 300 post thread. Damn! That must be some kind of record given the number of days this took to blow up.

Now can we start a thread called "Anything But Needing to Raise Money"?

Status
Not open for further replies.