Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about this a lot for the past couple days, and I don't know why, as it's really, really dumb. Either way, I have to speak my piece here.

Just because people have hardships around you does not entitle you to fabricate more hardships for your own gain... even if you are in dire straits financially. You seem like the type of person that will never do well with finances because whenever you get anything, you blow it all instead of securing any future for yourself.

Your activity on many forums throughout the internet begs the question: why no posts on medical forums? It seems like that's the community you would really want to rely on at such a scary time, pending a life altering diagnosis.

I guess the answer is simple - a single post on a medical forum would get you found out as a fraud immediately. Everyone picked up on the fake injury picture but for anyone that has dealt with neurological problems of their own or within their family, your lies were apparent much sooner than that.

It is a true insult to people who are chronically ill to pretend you have something that you don't... throwing around words like Parkinson's or MS... these are not your words to use. You have no idea what it's like to hear or say those words and have them actually be your reality.

There are many people that live very tough lives - I'm not implying that everyone should suffer in silence. The point is to reach out for the right type of support, for the right reasons, and at the right time... and most importantly: when you really need it.

Thank you and hahahaha off.

P.S. We will be donating every cent you spent on OldMiniBikes Warehouse to the National MS Society

well said viki.

in my opinion vic is a fraud, his screen name, all the 'history'
he fabricated, all his crisis's including the death of a son, putting his
dog to sleep, wifes heart attack. and all the pictures are fake.

his best story line was his son 'bought' him a $200,000 trailer
yet he had to beg on a forum for a free $600 slot car race track.
(not to mention that later his "son" told him to sell the track)

every site he was on had scores of posts of his misfortunes and
his sacrifices to his kid.

vic most likely found a family in NH that had a disabled son
with legit pictures and then posed as the dad figure using
their story and their pictures on various forums. this made
him 'look' legit.

he tested the water here previously and decided to go for
the kill shot in his "selling everything" thread.

this is how some people earn their living. there are enough forums
out there to earn some good coin doing this. like any other
'business' he has to invest. time is spent making up history, harvesting
pictures, gaining the trust of fellow forum members, then the
bleeding heart stories start after he gained trust.

i could be wrong!

just my humble opinion :thumbsup:

well said viki.

him 'look' legit.

i could be wrong!

just my humble opinion :thumbsup:
Yep, my thoughts exactly..

Most of our members are caring and good hearted people and it's only natural to want to step up and help out when they see another member having a rough go of it. But it all goes back to what I said in an earlier post. Unless you know them personally or know someone who can vouch for them: It's best to keep your wallet in your pocket. Back in the 1940"s and 50"s when I was a kid you'd run into an occasional scammer; but today with the internet it's a whole different ball game. You pretty much have to assume that ANYBODY asking for money or financial help is out to take you unless you have proof positive that their need is legitimate. Ogy

old-timer

Scamming Member
well said viki.

him 'look' legit.

i could be wrong!

Yes you are, but I don't even care anymore. I don't have to prove myself to anyone but one person. I'm a good husband, and was a good dad to my son. If you think I'm fake, than that is your opinion and your choice.

I did not beg for money. I said I needed to raise some money and needed to sell off my stuff, hoping for a package deal to sell everything in one shot. I will admit that all our health problems can be hard to believe to some, but this unfortunately is the hand we were delt.
I have never begged for money, other people started taking donations when my wife was in the hospital, and I thank each and everyone who helped., but I did not ask or beg
for that.

Anyone here is welcome to call the town of Raymond to vouch for our integrity , or our church is called The New Life Church and ask for Carl Trull or pastor Ken. Carl's number is 603-531-0358 They know our lives better than anyone.

Yes I may talk about my son alot because we miss him badly and did not expect him to pass away so quickly. We had a bond that most could never understand. I talk about him to anyone who will listen. It keeps him alive in my heart.

Last but not least, I want to apologize for some things that I said yesterday. But when your being called a fraud or slandered, brings out the worst in people.

Most of all I'd like to apologize to Buckeye . That was totally uncalled for and I hope you can forgive me. I felt like I was being ganged up on and only wanted to let them know that I was the one who started a fundraiser to help you. Very sorry Tom. You were always one of my best friends here and please forgive me. I guess I could get just as mad at Phil for saying my son didn't really die, but ignorance is bliss.

I still plan on leaving OldMiniBikes but just wanted to clear the air .

This is not are fault,this is yours fault vic. Don't start blaming all of us for your decisions:thumbdown:

Good bye,vic

Last edited:
well said viki.

him 'look' legit.

i could be wrong!

Yes you are, but I don't even care anymore. I don't have to prove myself to anyone but one person. I'm a good husband, and was a good dad to my son. If you think I'm fake, than that is your opinion and your choice.

I did not beg for money. I said I needed to raise some money and needed to sell off my stuff, hoping for a package deal to sell everything in one shot. I will admit that all our health problems can be hard to believe to some, but this unfortunately is the hand we were delt.
I have never begged for money, other people started taking donations when my wife was in the hospital, and I thank each and everyone who helped., but I did not ask or beg
for that.

Anyone here is welcome to call the town of Raymond to vouch for our integrity , or our church is called The New Life Church and ask for Carl Trull or pastor Ken. Carl's number is 603-531-0358 They know our lives better than anyone.

Yes I may talk about my son alot because we miss him badly and did not expect him to pass away so quickly. We had a bond that most could never understand. I talk about him to anyone who will listen. It keeps him alive in my heart.

Last but not least, I want to apologize for some things that I said yesterday. But when your being called a fraud or slandered, brings out the worst in people.

Most of all I'd like to apologize to Buckeye . That was totally uncalled for and I hope you can forgive me. I felt like I was being ganged up on and only wanted to let them know that I was the one who started a fundraiser to help you. Very sorry Tom. You were always one of my best friends here and please forgive me. I guess I could get just as mad at Phil for saying my son didn't really die, but ignorance is bliss.

I still plan on leaving OldMiniBikes but just wanted to clear the air .
WOW trickyvic, your typing has really improved. now howbout sending everyones money back:censure:

I wonder how much the church "donated" to your lifestyle.....

The New Life Church and ask for Carl Trull or pastor Ken. Carl's number is 603-531-0358 They know our lives better than anyone.

I'll just ask one question. Vic , You made one post in this section and I've looked through the classifieds, no post to sell there? Just wondered, sale ads should be there. Why post to sell stuff in off topic? Seems odd.
I am sorry about your son passing, it is a shame for a parent to go through that. And also I wish the best for your wife.
Use what you've learned wisely.
Perception is reality to everyone.

Last edited:
I will buy everything you listed for sale,in entirety,as a whole,in one lump sum,!!!I offer you 1 million.Oh shit.I broke the rules.NO PICS.HAHAHAHAHA you

I'll just ask one question. Vic , You made one post in this section and I've looked through the classifieds, no post to sell there? Just wondered, sale ads should be there. Why post to sell stuff in off topic? Seems odd.
I am sorry about your son passing, it is a shame for a parent to go through that. And also I wish the best for your wife.
Use what you've learned wisely.
Perception is reality to everyone.
Good response.That is the truth,what you said to the t.If in fact ,its true.

i now take offense at your(vic) signature.......i am a part of this forum known as OldMiniBikes and have never screwed you.i too felt compelled to help you out and would have preferred to stay unonimous. i don't regret my giving as it was given freely however i take offense at your slandering this forum...you sir should be ashamed..

Status
Not open for further replies.