New Chrome Bonanza Fork Lower Legs

OK guys...here they are. The chrome plating is Nickel Chrome...not "show chrome". Plating process is the same, just no copper plating and buffing first.
They aren't "perfect", but they are very nice. It's the same process that was used when the minibikes were built back in the day.

If you need a set PM me. $100+shipping/set(legs, retainers, & springs)

bandit 40

Very nice Mark:thumbsup::thumbsup:you and the guys do great work!! you have made thing much easier for several people on OldMiniBikes thanks again........:wink:

Wow, :thumbsup: Maybe you should taken over Bananza, they other guy would want at least $300 for those. Those are sweet!

Any problems getting the springs on? (they can be a pain sometimes.)

Yeah, go ahead and put a set aside for me. I took my Bonanza project for it's maiden voyage today and my increased rake angle, plus shorter springs have the ride height too low in the front.

mardyn

I thought there would be more interest in these. I was going to start another batch, but am holding off. Is there just no need for these or is it something else??

I thought there would be more interest in these. I was going to start another batch, but am holding off. Is there just no need for these or is it something else??
It sure ain't a quality problem! I have three used sets already. :doah:

If you could make the boots you would sell tons. :doah:The other guy wants major smoking crack for his. :eek:ut:

With all the replacement parts being manufactured new by ScooterBoy when you run across a Bonanza mini bike that is needing to be redone at least you can know that you can get good quality parts without having to do the long wait for parts to pop up on ebay
Steve :scooter:

O.K. Guys, Here's the deal.

Scooterboy & myself have exchanged e-mails & phone calls on occasion for about a year & a half or so. During these exchanges, it quickly became quite apparent that Scooterboy is almost an Encyclopedia on Minibike knowledge. I am fortunate enough to be within driving distance of the machine shop where these parts are being manufactured & was able to meet with Scooterboy to pick up my parts the other day.

Long ago I spent a few years working in & around several types of machine shops. The shop where these Bonanza like replacement parts are being manufactured, is the cleanest machine shop I have seen to date. These are truly First Class parts! I have no doubt that they far exceed the quality of the original parts.

Now here is the most important point of this post. The only reason these parts have been made available, is due to an experiment by Scooterboys employer, to create work for his shop & employees. If you guys don't buy enough of these high quality parts to justify their production. They may go away.

So.... Support the industry & buy as many of these parts as you are able. I know I will be.

Thanks
~JM~

O.K. Guys, Here's the deal.

Scooterboy & myself have exchanged e-mails & phone calls on occasion for about a year & a half or so. During these exchanges, it quickly became quite apparent that Scooterboy is almost an Encyclopedia on Minibike knowledge. I am fortunate enough to be within driving distance of the machine shop where these parts are being manufactured & was able to meet with Scooterboy to pick up my parts the other day.

Long ago I spent a few years working in & around several types of machine shops. The shop where these Bonanza like replacement parts are being manufactured, is the cleanest machine shop I have seen to date. These are truly First Class parts! I have no doubt that they far exceed the quality of the original parts.

Now here is the most important point of this post. The only reason these parts have been made available, is due to an experiment by Scooterboys employer, to create work for his shop & employees. If you guys don't buy enough of these high quality parts to justify their production. They may go away.

So.... Support the industry & buy as many of these parts as you are able. I know I will be.

Thanks
~JM~
Thanks for the compliment JM..
Just a clarification....my employer has been retired for several years....I mange the business for him now. I had drawn up several of these parts and started some of the fixturing(for sprockets) a while ago. The down turn in our work load prompted me to have the shop produce and sell them. This helped avoid more lay-offs. It was with the owners approval.

just wondering if any bonanza front suspension parts are still available, just bought a bonanza frame,and i'm in need ofthese parts!

Just installed my new Bonanza fork springs from SB on Friday (11-6)... perfect fit, got my ride height corrected and it's running good... in fact, so good, it wheelied out from under my wife while she was riding it, and btw, I've got the entire incident on digital video... but she won't let me post it.

At least not yet....

mardyn