New Coleman models

SAS289

Should be pretty good riders with just a "stage 1" kit.

Hopefully they got the shock spring rate right. Otherwise it's just going to bottom out with what appears to be only a few inches of travel.

nightgrider

I like the look of those frames. The B200RSV with suspension will probably hanging around $900-1000. That seems to be about what modern mini bikes with full suspension are priced.

I like the look of those frames. The B200RSV with suspension will probably hanging around $900-1000. That seems to be about what modern mini bikes with full suspension are priced.
My guess is that the hardtail model will be $900-1000 and the full suspension model will be $1100-1200. The current RB/RT200 and BT200X are $800 from Walmart. I expect the B200 to be $100-200 higher than that, then add another $200 for the B200RSV. The Massimo MB200S and the Trailmaster Hurricane are in the $1100-1300 range, depending on retailer.

It’s not exactly the same, but bears a high resemblance to the Mega Moto 212 models. Probably an evolution of that design from the same Chinese factory…
Yes, looks like they started with the MM-B212 Pro Series frame (basically what the RB/RT200 model has) then made changes for each of these models.

Last edited:
Should be pretty good riders with just a "stage 1" kit.

Hopefully they got the shock spring rate right. Otherwise it's just going to bottom out with what appears to be only a few inches of travel.
Just eyeballing it, assuming it's fully extended in that photo, I'd guess that shock has about 1.5" of travel, plopping my 235 lb ass on it would probably use most of that in sag.

LIVIT

And you shouldn't need a chain tensioner or the major frame work that the trailmasters need.
I sure hope not ! I was about to buy a TM, when someone posted a pic of the B200RSV on our FB page (Minibike Newbees) I like the MM212 frame, but I want rear Suspension. I've already made contacts and should be getting one soon as they're ready. Have not got a date yet. Plan on doing a true non bias review on it, just like I did on that POS Massimo MB200S.

Wow! The B100 is super-ugly! The only thing I like about it is the vertical cylinder engine (Lifan, I'm guessing), which could look good with a remote tank, custom exhaust and intake.

B100.JPG

Coleman's first small bike, the CT100U, was their coolest, IMO. An old-school minibike look for less than the cost of a rotted out vintage frame. I've never understood why they even brought out the CC100X (or why Baja switched from the 1st gen DB to that frame).