New guy

Hi Guys,

New to the site, current owner of a MB165 that needs some modifications to suit the needs. I have always dabbled in anything motorized and looking forward to continued experimentation in anything that puts a smile on a guy's face, just good old fun and experiencing things that were unavailable as a youth, so a mid life crisis if you will. I'm skilled in many fields so I'll try to contribute where I can, unfortunately little knowledge of vintage bikes other than a deep admiration. After browsing through the frankenbike thread and experiencing about every facial expression I forgot I had and realizing I'm not alone in the gratification in constructing something from one's own hand and imagination I knew it was time to sign up.

Cheers,

Welcome to OldMiniBikes OldnBrke! I can tell once you get going you're gonna be a ton of fun to have around, now let's see yer pics:thumbsup:

Welcome to OldMiniBikes OldnBrke! I can tell once you get going you're gonna be a ton of fun to have around, now let's see yer pics:thumbsup:
Thanks for the vote there jbrocks, appreciate that. When all else in life fails as long as we maintain a sense of humor and what I call FST (food, adult fun stuff, can't say that word, T.V.) it can't be all that bad lol. Glad to be aboard!

Thank you for the warm welcome guys, kinda feel all warm and fuzzy, oooooh. Like it!!!! As requested here is a pic of the current project an Mb165. I'll be starting a new thread shortly in the general section, guess that's where it should be. Hopefully you guys can assist with what I need to do to the little beasty.

104_1735.JPG 104_1729.JPG 104_1733.JPG

Last edited: