Old Rusty Minibike posting pays off!!

jeep4me

I usually post an ad on Craigslist a few times a year just to see what people have to offer. I've been pretty lucky and have picked up some decent minibikes this way.

But when I put the ad up this past weekend I had no idea this big bad boy was going to be offered to me. And, yes, I jumped all over it. I'm going tomorrow to pick it up.

The guy I'm getting it from got it from a lady he works with who was wanting to clean out her barn. It was completely original and had the front rack and rear hitch when he got it. But he scraped those because he said they were all rusty... :doah:!! He stripped it down and repainted it, had the seat recovered. But now he cant get the thing to run quite right and is tried of messing with it.

He said he never had a minibike as a kid and holds no attachment to this one. So he's offered it to me......Thank You:laugh:!!

I'll post some more pics after I get it home.

MikeBear

I usually post an ad on Craigslist a few times a year just to see what people have to offer. I've been pretty lucky and have picked up some decent minibikes this way.

But when I put the ad up this past weekend I had no idea this big bad boy was going to be offered to me. And, yes, I jumped all over it. I'm going tomorrow to pick it up.

The guy I'm getting it from got it from a lady he works with who was wanting to clean out her barn. It was completely original and had the front rack and rear hitch when he got it. But he scraped those because he said they were all rusty... :doah:!! He stripped it down and repainted it, had the seat recovered. But now he cant get the thing to run quite right and is tried of messing with it.

He said he never had a minibike as a kid and holds no attachment to this one. So he's offered it to me......Thank You:laugh:!!

I'll post some more pics after I get it home.
That's a great bike! Should be a blast to ride that out in the woods... Is that the 7 horse on there?

Last edited: