Open Class: Tanks Steam Punk Mini

Been a mad week or two, not much done at all, hoping this weekend will see a sissy bar made. Oh did get around to taking a couple of pics of the bike not sure where to post the rest of them. Apologies in advance for the fugly male model :anon.sml:

Nice pics Tank :thumbsup: but us old married guys want to know how it rode on the sand :scooter:

Nice pics Tank :thumbsup: but us old married guys want to know how it rode on the sand :scooter:
It did'nt, the photo were taken on a reserve. Got one of my 20 year old crewman to push it the 1/2 mile it had to go. For some reason he was really keen on comming with :lol:

Work smart not hard:thumbsup::doah:

Technically out of the running for the 2013 Build Off, but I just wanted to say it was a pleasure to spar against some of the world's best builders.

I am still very pleased with what I have accomplished and thought I'd leave you with the following

Maybe I'll win best foreign film:laugh::lol:

PS

Mr Johnson, I thanks you sir it was the cherry on the build off

Clayton thanks once again it was a blast - keep it up lad there is a bright future ahead of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6H0wKjGrNMhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6H0wKjGrNM

Last edited:
Nice vid!

What's up? Wouldn't let her sit on the bike? Bet the vibes would get her going...

And where did that brunette go?
I think I need a photo account somewhere where I can post the whole shoot:lol: The only place I store pics online is here and I think Miss Viki might ban me.

Besides it was rather difficult trying to decide on the bike being the object of focus or the babe:laugh:

Tank....I'm amazed! its kooler than a Penguins undercarriage!....What do Ya mean technically out of it?....Great vid too! love the tunes!....Scootercat....

Dan, great job. It was also fun working on this project with you, thanks for all you have contributed to us. The video is great too, perfect song for your theme. Anytime you might fly to the states and have a layover in the Chicago/Milwaukee area, let me know. Joe

Tank....I'm amazed! its kooler than a Penguins undercarriage!....What do Ya mean technically out of it?....Great vid too! love the tunes!....Scootercat....
The rules say you must post before the 15th of the month skipped one, so I am in the hands of the judges. But so happy with my build I not stressed in the least.

I love the fine detail Tank. I can look at it 20 times and see something new in there each time. Totally awesome! You should be proud of that one.:thumbsup:

Mr Johnson, I thanks you sir it was the cherry on the build off.

I think I need a photo account somewhere where I can post the whole shoot:lol: The only place I store pics online is here.................Besides it was rather difficult trying to decide on the bike being the object of focus or the babe:laugh:
............. Anytime you might fly to the states and have a layover in the Chicago/Milwaukee area, let me know.....
it does look great! you picked the perfect place for it.
the whole steam punk theme was nailed by you. great job!
BTW, i found another, same style, if you ever need another one.

i use photobucket . com. lots of storage space. direct links.

same offer from me. ever in the Houston area, call/message me. only 30 minutes from the big city.

The rules say you must post before the 15th of the month skipped one, so I am in the hands of the judges. But so happy with my build I not stressed in the least.
you posted on the 3rd for the month of May (post number 151), maybe SA calendars are a few days off?? You did good and posted for the month before the 15th. Did I miss something, I do the same??

Thanks for all the props and invites lad, one day I'll make it over.
I thought I'd botched my posting.

Did anyone notice anything missing for the bike in the video - took the bike to the local cafe and someone stole the copper intake on the carb. Will have to make a new one:lol: but technically build is finished

buckeye

Who in the hell has enough testosterone to steal anything off of that bike. I'd be to scared. As bad assed as that bike looks, I would be afraid to see the dude that rode it. :shrug: