Outlaw racing in the scv

I found a very cool,straight, and flat 1/4 mile street in the Santa Clarita Valley.

Im seeing if there is any intrest out there for a outlaw race or two.

let me know.

you guys should come out to where charles races?! its been great racing the last two saturdays in a row.lots of very trick mini bikes some should be in a show! charles even showed how to stop a wide open stuck throttle last saturday! hope your doing okay big guy? martin, weston and i raced to see who had the fastest DB,s that was fun.

edwin

you guys should come out to where charles races?! its been great racing the last two saturdays in a row.lots of very trick mini bikes some should be in a show! charles even showed how to stop a wide open stuck throttle last saturday! hope your doing okay big guy? martin, weston and i raced to see who had the fastest DB,s that was fun.
so whos was the fastest ? and charles welcome to the club, hope your doing ok.

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
I only did like a double flip over the handle bars at 40mph. Banged up my legs on the handle bars and pavement a little. Will be racing again in 11 days.

you made those guys drool over that car of yours tony.
Yeah he lit up the tires as he was leaving. The thing is there is racing for everyone out there, not just the 5k motors having fun. In fact the sportsman class is loads of fun. I ran my CAT set up for over a month b4 I sold the motor. Now it will come out with a mild alky motor this Sat, hopefully....lol!