Pay to Play

Well another year here on the OldMiniBikes and with 2600 post I guess its going to stick. Got the habit ? well pay up sucker :gunsmilie: what a cheap price to pay to have a place to share the passion of things today and of the past.
Support the OldMiniBikes it will do you right.
Steve Durham :scooter: Portland, Oregon

gbones

the fee is well worth the knowledge on here. if it wasnt for this site id prob be in my basement scratching my head and my other thumb up my a$$. it took me awhile to pay up, but i did and glad i did. and i thank everyone for there help on here. like steven durham said "pay up sucka"

Well another year here on the OldMiniBikes and with 2600 post I guess its going to stick. Got the habit ? well pay up sucker :gunsmilie: what a cheap price to pay to have a place to share the passion of things today and of the past.
Support the OldMiniBikes it will do you right.
Steve Durham :scooter: Portland, Oregon
Man, a year sure goes by quick. Your post is like déjà vu. I think you posted something almost identical a year ago? Or the Dr. was right:doah:
Your a wonderful member Steve. I sure do enjoy your post and history lessons.
Randy

Randy your right about the annual being up on the 3 of January. so I am a day late LOL
Thanks for your complement and may I say that your efforts and the ability to share all your information that you have collected throughout the years is priceless. With you we also get your Dad who seems to be a mini bike magnet.
Steve :scooter:

Thanks Steve, where a package deal. Like Sunny and Char:doah: well, that might not have been a good one to use, How about bread and butter.:smile:
You know we still don't have our thumbs up dude?

New Years Resolution

I just crossed off another item on my New Years resolution list...
There are only two things on this year's list, so I'm halfway done!