Picked up a Clinton some wheels and a bunch of stuff at the swap meet

No idea on the wheel, looks like someone modded a four bolt driven gear to it.
I'd go broke if I went to one of those swap meets, be like a kid in a candy store, now that I got my first taste of one.

capguncowboy

That bracket on the Clinton is for a 68-69 Rupp. The green tank is Gilson (assuming the fill valve is opposite the outlet). That wheel looks like a KOL.

Nice haul

I hate shipping big stuff like engines... unless you are willing to build a box that I can bolt the motor into and then mail it out to me. Then I would be willing to ship.. but the clutch bracket is not included. I'm super lazy when it comes to shipping. By the time I get the packing material and box etc. it's not worth it to me. And that engine is HEAVY. What is it lead? Lol

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
i hate shipping big stuff like engines... Unless you are willing to build a box that i can bolt the motor into and then mail it out to me. Then i would be willing to ship.. But the clutch bracket is not included. I'm super lazy when it comes to shipping. By the time i get the packing material and box etc. It's not worth it to me. And that engine is heavy. What is it lead? Lol
engine is cast iron, i have a couple my self. Stupid money to ship them.