post a pic of your dog

chadillac

Here is my boy Crake, I know its a weird name but the wife named him after a book she read.:shrug: Hes a mix of two types of mastiff. Cane Corso mastiff and Boerboel mastiff its like having a pet dinosaur!

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Bonnie (on the right) and Clyde, they have a reputation (that's why there's a spoon in the cabinet doors!)

my roommate's dog chilling in a bin in the back of his closet a couple of days ago. i couldn't find her anywhere and then found her there after searching the whole damn house. :laugh:

the licking machine

C9H13NO3

Bonnie (on the right) and Clyde, they have a reputation (that's why there's a spoon in the cabinet doors!)
When I had a beagle we used to have to do that on every single cabinet :laugh:

He got into EVERYTHING :laugh::laugh:

But never got in trouble :facepalm:

My buddy Sig and two of his favorite things, fetch and water.

Harleys papa:
We had to put down our border collie / shepard mix named Harley last summer. She was one of the greatest dogs I've ever had the pleasure to know.

chadillac

Im defiantly a dog guy, I like cats but that thing they do with there backs when you pet them weirds me out..:blink::no:

Last edited:

markus

Farley, 110lb black lab, Hes a few bricks short of a full load

Hes my boating buddy, he loves to go out to the island and go swimming

gbones

i would post a pic of my old ladys dog, but he has REALLY BAD skin allergies. she told me in the past not to put pics of him on the web, she affraid that someone will think that hes abused, which he isnt. where ever he can reach on his body, he rips his hair out and bites himself till he bleeds. hes been to the vet a million times, a sh!t load of $$$ has been spent on medication for him but nothing works. our next door neighbor is the local vet that he goes to and she says she see's this breed of dog and other breeds with the same problem. hes a west highland terrior.