post a pic of your dog

buckeye

Our Rat will smile so big she can't breath. When I get home from work she just smiles and shakes like I have been gone for a year. Can't post pic cause I am a dork with my BB.

Well we have just two dogs but when the neighbor travels we end up with a pair of
Dachshunds one a standard Black and Tan named Buddy and the other a mini Dachhund long hair called Coco Bella
And our two Parsons Jack Russel's Odie and Ginger
Steve :scooter:

Bunch of nice dogs on here. Even though I just picked up a Pit Bull puppy Saturday, my favorite is the Doberman. I think the Pit, with their ornery, head-headed attitude probably fits me best, though. Does that tell everyone what they need to know about me? I still say the best dog to have is... the one that you want. Keep the dog photos coming. Tim.

I've seen this kind of thing before on cars and trucks. I think the dog has a bad "brake proportioning valve". The front brakes are locking up and the back brakes aren't engaging enough, allowing the back to try to push into the front. Sorta' like the understeer and oversteer concept, except in a straight line :smile:. Tim.

Last edited:

Snoop, RIP

Myrical the black dog, snoop's pup with the husky on the left.

Desire, Myrical's Dad (Was the Ex's dog she named him)

Zippo doing God knows what to desire.

This was my Dog Molly.

3 years old.

Poisoned by AFI strike breakers when I took her to the picket line in 09.
YouTube - ‪A good Dog‬‏

I am still bitter she was the finest retriever dog I ever trained.
Good with people and kids.
Worked well with other dogs, in particular another black lab named Jazz ( both would share what ever was brought in and together drop it at your feet )
She was scared of bears but got between my wife and one in 08 could have ran but stayed between my wife and the bear.
Used to ride on the back of the quad

I have a new dog Gibby ( wife named her that )
Poodle and retriever (not my choice ).
She's stupid, eats her own poop, hard to train and chews and eats everything untill she barfs.
Does have a good nose though and seems to have some bird dog instinct.
never be a water dog and she was no bread for harsh weather.
Not much I can say about the new dog, i don't even have any pictures