Post up your snow riding pics

We have a nor'easter shooting thru NY today, so it's pretty much shut down around here. It was the perfect opportunity to tear up the streets on the mini. The Snow Hogs that I mounted up worked flawlessly. Post up your snow riding pics. Here is a few from today.

Last edited:
(This ones for Tomsprops who thinks I should be riding a rare Taco Supertrial right now. Atleast I know where to stick a clone! LOL!!!! :thefinger: ) >>>>>>

Me and the boy took the DB out today, the temp is in the 20's so the boy has 4 layers of cloths. The Torque converter is the best for snow, I was surprised how well the bike did in the snow, the wide tires really help with the front end slipping out. It only got scary when I was going fast (about 35) and hit ruts causing the bike to shimmy.

Since It has 30 weight oil in it, I preheated the engine with a space heater then dried the bike out after with the same to save the quality chain.

OldMan

That almost looks like fun!

Too cold for this OldMan though! :biggrin:

I'm hoping Santa brings GTO a rattle-can full of burnt-orange this year! :thefinger:

I am Jealous. I was out riding last Thursday and the pull string got stuck in the fully extended position. I have to take it off and see what is going on in there. I can use the innards from my 5hp engine.

tomsprops

Wow ! That looks like fun ! We are hopeing to have a Ice race this year with the SFVISBF Minibike races ! I cant wait to drill my DB's tires full of selftapping screws for traction !
PS GTO do you really want me to tell you where to put your Clone !:asshole: I'm sure it'll fit !

Wow ! That looks like fun ! We are hopeing to have a Ice race this year with the SFVISBF Minibike races ! I cant wait to drill my DB's tires full of selftapping screws for traction !
PS GTO do you really want me to tell you where to put your Clone !:asshole: I'm sure it'll fit !
I knew I left myself open for that. :doah:

Our snow is like packed powder because of the cold so it's real easy to ride on. We are expecting 8 more inches tonight/tomorrow.

Had a chance to buy a good running stock Murray like this for $325 a few months ago and am now KICKING MYSELF! :censure::eek:ut::censure:

Tightass. Should of at least tried to make a buck off it.
well, at the time we were looking for a vintage 60" Kart but the boy would take ANYTHING right now and boy am I hearing it! :doah:

Last edited:
Hey GTO : Take a look at Salem, Oregon's Craigslist there is a Manco Dingo listed there in Silverton for $200.00 that has a 5.5 HP Briggs engine with low hours. Maybe that will take the heat off your neck LOL
Steve :scooter: