Powell Bro Serial Numbers List

David

This is the beauty 3891-D I think I will just sell it, I am going to take the front tire off and put another on and change the seat mount with another I have also. It is missing a lot, and I just do not feel like parting another one together....

David

This is the beauty 3891-D I think I will just sell it, I am going to take the front tire off and put another on and change the seat mount with another I have also. It is missing a lot, and I just do not feel like parting another one together....

Jeff,

Please let me know if this goes on the block. I have a complete Powell including a lot of rare parts that has a boogered frame around the spring mount for the suspension (I think my swing arm is in good order, but if not I might be into that also) I have been in the market for a serviceable frame for a bit now. If you wanted other parts from this roller you wouldn't need to replace them for me if we can work something out.

Thanks,
Kacz

6doggie3

I have now added this year 657-B pickup at the turlock swap meet
Last week 6020-J from cl in Stockton
And 5494-F last year !
Anybody know what happened to BAB?

Im still having an problem posting pics?

Last edited:

Itype2slo

Love the B series. Not a big fan of the oddball tool box seat. Too high I have one and think I,m gonna be launched over the handlebars at any moment. What plans you got for the C frame???:thumbsup: