Predator 212 Exhaust

Hi All,
Could you please advise me on an aftermarket exhaust for the 212 Predator that looks cool but is fairly quiet? Minibikes aren't allowed at some of the car shows I attend and don't want to attract too much attention with it. Thanks!

Hey 100octane, I'm liking this one from OldMiniBikes Warehouse 1" Go Kart Exhaust Screw On Muffler which I use and will serve your aim of quiet riding at the car show. I also use a RLV muffler on another bike and it is LOUD, almost like an open header, but more 'tuned' sounding, too loud for your purpose.

I ended up painting it with high temp engine block paint since the very thin chrome plating wore off right away exposing bare metal. Not my preference but better than rust.

i use that kind of muffler for riding in my neighborhood, but the ones from rural king if yo uhave them around you, they dont flake off like the crappy ones. they turn a cool purple haha

That is the quietest higher flowing set up but if your looking for the quietest set up the stock muffler is the best. I have traveled very far with no problems from the cops with a stock muffler. The header 5 hp briggs muffler setup is going too be much louder than the stock muffler and will get you attention. It got me much un wanted attention around the neighbor hood.

Last edited: