problem with forum. keep getting redirected.

Last night and today I keep getting redirected to random threads when I click on the forum. Ive been to 30 other websites since and never had it happen, only on the OldMiniBikes forum. Ive cleared my history a few times and it still does it. Even when im in a thread thats a few pages and i click on the next page it takes me to a completely different thread. Is anybody else having this problem??? Ofcourse if they were they probably wouldnt see my thread. Im having this problem with my PC. When I use my phone it doesnt redirect but when im at the forum homepage it only shows the classified section, it wont show anything else...

Ok, I just seen a guy started a thread about having problems with the forum today but every time I click on his thread it redirects me lol.

Google Chrome is the only search engine that doesn't cause total chaos on the site, at least here on my HP laptop. I have yet to try my phone but it's a Windows OS so I hold out little hope it would. Can't be a huge issue if my computer challenged old ass can find a way around the problem.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Here at home on chrome it works fine, but my Iphone had the same issues as stated. I found if you clicked "new posts" you could navigate the site ok.

Cleared cache. Redirects from Google searches still result in getting directed to OldMiniBikes front page.
Same here. Except I get a error page saying this page isn't redirecting properly. I even tried using I.E. and Chrome with no luck.
I also checked all of my network and TCP/IP settings and everything is good.
I also cleared my cache and disabled, enabled cookies as well as logging on with my firewall and antivirus software turned off. So I'd say it's definitely a problem on OldMiniBikes's server.
Here is a pic of the error screen I get.

Shawn

Attachments

Last edited: