problem with forum. keep getting redirected.

The "google custom search" isn't working properly. It will search the thread you are looking for but when you click on the thread, it takes you to the funky incomplete OldMiniBikes home page.:eek:ut:
Hent says Google will have to refresh it's own cache- since data is now improperly linked. This should happen in a couple of days.

So is the build off going to be extended because folks cant post final photos. LOL!!!!! Maybe my chrome will arrive in time after all.

Last edited:
Thanks Dave.

Sorry about the build off and problems we've been having with the site the past few days. We'll get it all cleared up and then hopefully start fixing up the forum again.

ok , I read other posts and see no one (I assume ) can load pics , seems like all else is fine though ! Thanks OldMiniBikes and Hent and Viki and Chad !!

I can upload from my phone and IPad. But I still can't attach anything from my albums... That is a picture of a portrait I bought as a joke and it hangs in my porch.. Lol. We have no idea who that person is.

Attachments

I still cannot access it through Safari on my phone. I click the "Forum Link" and it just basically refreshes and that's it.
IE is now working on my work computer. Haven't checked it on my tablet.