problem with forum. keep getting redirected.

Has anyone had any luck contacting the site admin(s)? I did a who is search to find an admin contact number but it just goes directly to a generic computer voice that tells you to leave a message.

As mentioned before, the forum works fine on my cell phone but it's a PITA to navigate, type and post pics with this little screen and tiny little keypad.
Shawn

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck contacting the site admin(s)? I did a who is search to find an admin contact number but it just goes directly to a generic computer voice that tells you to leave a message.

Shawn
There are no "site admins" per se Shawn. Just the owners of the site, who also own the warehouse above. Viki who posted before is one of the owners and I am certain they are monitoring this thread, and the others. Just be patient. I'm sure they're working with their contractor on resolving the issues.

I don't see the "photos" button on the bottom left. So I can't seem to add the photos to the threads from my albums. When I click on the thing to the right of the smileys just above. I get booted. I only use my Ipad and Iphone for internet... But I am dead in the water without the pics...

I can do it through the "go advanced" and "manage attachments" route if the image is on my ipad or iphone. But I cant add a pic from my albums.

The "google custom search" isn't working properly. It will search the thread you are looking for but when you click on the thread, it takes you to the funky incomplete OldMiniBikes home page.:eek:ut:

The other day I went to new posts clicked on a post and it directed me to something altogether different than what I clicked on. I hope you get it worked out and that it's not hacked. TT out