R.I.P. Glenn Frey

My wife just mentioned this to me. I can't believe it. The Eagles just played in Michigan this past summer, maybe even early fall. He will be missed.

My wife just mentioned this to me. I can't believe it. The Eagles just played in Michigan this past summer, maybe even early fall. He will be missed.
I went to this concert Pat....Joe Louis Arena "The Eagles" July 24/2015 They played a total of 3 hrs that night.And sounded great ! Best concert that I ever been to..... R.I.P Mr.Glenn Frey

Last edited:
I went to this concert Pat....Joe Louis Arena "The Eagles" July 24/2015 They played a total of 3 hrs that night.And sounded great ! Best concert that I ever been to..... R.I.P Mr.Glen Frey
I wanted to go, but my son was in a baseball tournament and we missed it. I guess I missed it for good, now. Ugh

Wow That was a shocker. Him and Henley were both kinda pricks to Felder and Walsh but what music they made. When I hear there older stuff it brings back such memories of those times when they were first aired. I am 68 and a lot of my lifelong friends are little by little passing on. I try to live every day like it is my last. Anyone know what happened to him.

I agree, he was my favorite Eagle's member and the Eagles were one of only a handful of bands both me and my folks liked at the same time in the same era. I still have a medium size Eagles concert shirt, I wear 2X now if that gives you an idea of how long I've been dragging that well worn well loved shirt around. My Son has outgrown it too now and I now plan to preserve the shirt although it's rougher than hell.
Has died way too soon. IMHO he was the defining voice of the Eagles. one of the all time great groups. "Take it Easy" Glen

He had multiple health issues including rheumatoid arthritis and ulcerative colitis and I believe it all ganged up on him. The RA attacks the immune system also and can have a major health impact over time. He was a very dedicated family man which tells me he was probably a very GOOD human being along with all his talent. What a loss.

Fred