rebuilding my kids mini CCS Charger

I managed to get my fender mount made up for the rear, also I turned a groove in the wheel as Delray suggested. Here is some photo’s of my mount and the finished product of the tensioner.

I dropped the fender some more after this photo, I was mocking stuff up at this point:

And my finished tensioner set up:

sweet randy:thumbsup:
now whats with the ID tag on the side? factory replacement block ID?
Thanks, it's getting there. Hopefully tomorrow, well, today, I'll weld the kick stand on. I'll have the paint burnt off of the engine plate so we will need re-paint that and I had to reposition the cable mount on the swing arm for the brake so that needs painted as-well.

I honestly don't know whats up with the ID tag? I have a pair of HS50 like this. And they are both from Jap. Bikes so maybe that has something to do with it?

delray

kind of wonder about the ID tag. i have two tecumseh engines with tags on them. both are the same color,hp,weird horz-intake etc... and are lacated on the side cover crankcase breather and the real weird thing is they both don't have factory ID info tags on the sidecover:eek:ut:
your going to really like using the roller. makes the chain run real smooth and you don't have that buzzing noise like you would with a roller sprocket:doah:

Another, sort-a odd thing with these engines is they have a round intake port in the manifold. Every other HS50 I seen has a D shaped port. I know these are minibike engines as where the others I have are from snow blowers?:eek:ut: