Sad news

MiniBike Paul

Early this am, T.T's mother passed away! She had been ill for a while and Curtis and his wife have been taking care of her!

During our lives we lose lots of people, but i can say from my personal experience, nothing matches losing your "mom"!!

I feel it is the true start of your own adulthood!

My heart goes out to the whole family! Sorry T.T.!! Try and find peace and comfort in the memories of all the great years and times you got to have with her!

Paul.

It was probably not my job to post this but thought that some of you might want to know and pass along your own feelings to Curtis!

Wow, that is some sad news TT, I am very sorry for your loss, I will remember you in my prayers tonight, God must of needed another great cook! Good luck, and God bless your entire family during this difficult time.
dave

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
Awwwww man that sad news. I was lucky to have met her one time over at his house helping move some stuff around. Really nice lady

Prayers go out to him, and his family.

I think that I can speak for all of us Central California Racers when I say that we are very sad to hear about you'r loss :sadcrying4:

Neck

Growing up is optional
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss Curtis, I know you have known it's been coming but it doesn't make it any easier when God finally decides to take somebody very close to you. May She rest in peace.

TT sorry to hear of the loss of your mother, God keep and watch over her and those she left behind! I lost my mom in 89 she was 45 years old. I still feel the loss, hang in there!