Sears roper minibike help and parts search

Ok so heres what im doing, I found a old minibike in my grandparents shed ive found out that it is a old sears roebuck roper minibike. Anyway i need some parts for it, from my searching i cant find anything except a few decals that i need but can live without, so i figured id come ask some of the guys on here if they had any parts i could buy. I need a scrub brake and kickstand, and maybe some technical specifications on how it preformed stock new like speed ride quality ect. i have the front and rear suspension model BTW. I want to rebuild it because it was my moms when she was a kid and it was just left sitting in the shed and i figure it would be better served to be out driving :). i was thinking of a hf predator 212cc engine BTW. This is my first post on this website forum so if i mess up and do something wrong tell me. Heres some pics.

Is there no engine in it? :shrug: You'd be best off to keep anything original that you can.. Most of the old stuff will come back to life with a bit of tinkering. The scrub break pads can be a hard to find, but a home made wooden one would work just as great. :thumbsup:

Welcome to OldMiniBikes:thumbsup: Unless it's a base model without a jackshaft a Predator will not fit, a briggs 5hp with tank won't even fit. They came with Tecumseh engines and the options were vast, mine has a TAV drive system and disc brake. Post dome pics and let's get ya started!
A kickstand may be kinda hard to find but Go kart supply sells a steel replacement scrub pad, someone will post a link.

No jackshaft so the Predator should fit fine. Clean the tank and us it rather than the Predator one if possible, sure looks better that way. Also someone was talking about casting the scrub pads, search for Bird scrub pads here under "search" on the toolbar and I bet you find some info. :thumbsup:

Heres what ive done since those pics were taken, i have stipped every thing off of the bike and stripped paint off of every part and ive primed and painted it black, i know not exactly original but that was before i knew who it was made by i thought it was a kit bike before. the gas tank is already cleaned out and the tires hold air too!

Go-Kart Supply Part# SS2011 on the pad, you'll need to drill a hole up top off to the side and use a spring to hold and guide the pad to the tire of the brake could roll and bind. You'll see what I mean, also you will have to shim or space it to fit it on center. Not a direct fit, I made a steel one for a Bird Wren that worked as well as an aluminum one did. I also use the same part# from a box of parts I scored and made it work fine for another Wren. Good minibiking.:scooter:

ok so i found the old engine that was originally on the bike and i took it apart today to make sure the internals were good, the internals are great minimal to no signs of wear on the piston, cylinder wall, crank ect...! it looks like a new engine! the thing is that i dont have the govenor parts air br4eather assembly parts. Plus the carb needs rebuilt, so i have to wait to get the engine fired up for a while until i get the parts :( anyway heres some pics of the engine, i didnt get to take pics of it all torn apart because i was so focused lol and forot about it until it was all back together.