SFVISBF mini moto 2009 race #1

kbs8ball

I dig your rules man !!! nice write up. basically NO bitches allowed!!! man we gotta do something like this in OHIO.....GREG, WTF, get on it man!!!

there's a chance that me and Grantina1 from here may try to make it down.

i'm not sure if i'll have my motor together and running properly by then though. i should be putting it together on 2-21 so that doesn't give me much time. my bike sucks in the dirt too (is really only good for straight line on pavement) so i don't know if i'd race. just watching looks like lots of fun.

me and him need to talk about it some more.

hey strigoi i have a doodlebug with a clone motor if you need a bike for dirt. it is my second bike so i won't be riding it.

and tommy... you got nothing. Biotch!!!:thefinger::thefinger:

hey strigoi i have a doodlebug with a clone motor if you need a bike for dirt. it is my second bike so i won't be riding it.
i might have to take you up on that offer. at least that way i could get in there and ride. i'd go easy on it too. i'm not looking to win, i just want to go out and have some fun.

i've tried riding mine in the dirt at my friend's house some and it's horrible. really, really hard packed is ok, but once it gets loose or not smooth it's not much fun.

i'm going to talk to Grant about this some more at work tomorrow. i'll let you guys know what we figure out.

Last edited:

tomsprops

Isn't there's an Old Saying about the Nutz Not falling to far from the Tree ?
Now ,BurnToad go do your HomeWork so you can Race This Year !
Wait till you see the Monster ! :eek:ut: in my Garage !

if mine is together and running i'll bring it with me for sure (and ride it in the dirt). i need to order a bearing for the crank tomorrow and then i can get the motor back together. i was talking to Grant today and he said he's just going to stick a spare 3hp that's sitting around in his. hopefully, we'll both have our bikes with us.

i might try to go to my old roommate's place next friday to get the motor done. that would give me some extra time to mess around with it if necessary. he knows his shit (Harley tech) so he could help out easily. he's also got lots of tools and a lift, that makes it much easier.

edit: is noise an issue at all at these? i don't think i'll have time to figure out a header brace so i doubt i'd have the silencer on.

Last edited:
i'm gonna race my compton frame for most of the races but i have three bikes now. i have an Azuza bike that i got cheap off ebay and the doodle bug with the clone and my compton frame in my avatar. i am making the azuza frame into a drag bike so it will not be ready until summer or until i get money. and strigoi noise should not be too important but you never know it is a good idea to have some type of spark arestor to prevent any brush fires. if you look at the photos that are posted it is fairly dry and that is after it rained. http://sfvisbf.com/minimoto09.htm

Last edited:
i'll at least bring it with me. if it hahahahas up the head it just gives me another reason to get a better one.

if it's not a problem pm me with some phone numbers. we'd be getting down there saturday afternoon to register and probably won't have shit to do after that.