SFVISBF mini moto 2009 race #1

tomsprops

It's a shame you DON'T RACE edd . You might actually have some FUN in your life ? It doesn't matter with me if Ty likes me or not ,I'm still gonna offer help to any of the other RACER'S because it's about Fun & Racing ! Not Bitching and Complaining . So why don't you sit on the sideline and WATCH Quietly like the rest of the LADIES .

What the F:censure: ! I raced last year and I will race this year. Yeah I bitched about your bike last year because this is a minibike event and you were racing a mini cycle.
Speaking of being a lady, why don't you tell everyone how you were almost in tears when someone stole your trophy at the end of the season. You try what you tried in the alley with me again,I won't be laughing the next time! :thefinger:

:hammer:HEY! HEY! HEY! I'm just looking for some Bonanza forks Bitches! Whats with this I don't like shit. It IS about the fun, although a couple guys did try to have fun with you Tom, and I hear you took it a little too personal:cursing:. I know the trophy I made is awesome and all but you don't have to fight over it. Oh wait, it was fought over. Anyway, you guys stop your bitching and find me some Bonanza suspension forks or I can't race with you guys in March.
Tom, thanks for the offer but I'm looking for a set to keep. Ed, did you find any forks with suspension in your Bonanza pile? I know you've got one in your hands right now hahahahaer:thefinger:.

Hey TYSTER
I have a set but they are frozen up. Been trying to free them up. Penetrating oil and heat have not worked.. All I have is one BC 1000 frame and fork,no suspension front or rear. As for Tom THE CREDIT CARD BIKER,:thefinger: HIM. HE JUST DOESN'T GET! NEVER HAS,NEVER WILL:eek:ut:
As for this thread,I'm done talking to the BIOTCH !!!!!!!!!!!
Ty,call me :thumbsup:

tomsprops

285 post and not one positive thing to say about anything or anyones Bike = DOUCHE
I hope your ready to get Peeled by a $100 CL find ! :thumbsup:

Yeah,he started it. Read the 1st page where he called me BIG GAY ED.
He has over 750 post and 749 are bragging what he bought on his credit card.=CREDIT CARD BIKER. He has over300 personal messages sent and 280 are asking people to give me crap when I post.= punk

holy shit! that was awsome. if you missed it then you missed what i hope was the most brutal race of the season. the carnage wass heavy and only about half of the people who showed up finished. it was crazy:thumbsup: