SFVISBF mini moto 2009 race #1

is it ok if people come to watch? a friend of mine lives about 20 minutes from where this is going on and wants to check it out. we might be crashing at his place sat. night.

he just moved back in with his parents so we're not staying with him. i told him what time it was happening and he's not a morning person at all. i kind of doubt he'll come now. we'll probably just end up hanging out with him some saturday night. i only see him when he comes up this way every couple of months (i'm friends with his cousin and he lives up here).

do any of you have the address of the Starbucks where everyone is meeting up? i want to start checking for motels that are close to it.

one last question, is this off if it rains or do you guys still go for it?

i finally ordered the case bearing i need today and it should be here tuesday. it looks like i should have my bike together and ready to go for this.

Last edited:

tomsprops

I think theres a hotel just around the corner on Devenshire . It just happens to be next door to the "Los Toro's "," Cowboy Palace " and "The Candy Cat ". The 3 best things Chatsworth has to offer ! It's known as the Chatsworth Crawl !
1st Magarita's at "Los Toro's" (don't have more the 1 or 2)they're Deadly !
2nd Honkey Tonkin at the "Palace "! It's where the Girls from the "CAT "go between thier set's for a drink .
3rd Go to "The Candy Cat "to see those same hard working Gal's shed thier inhabitions on stage !
4th go back to the Palace to see if you can drum up any Stray's ! :thumbsup:

tomsprops

Hey Strogoi, I just drove by the hotel it was a Comfort Inn,on Devishire St. in Chatsworth . I wish I had a bigger place you could crash here .

it looks like we may not make it. Grant just told me he double booked the first and already had plans to go snowboarding. he's still not 100% sure he's going to that though.

so, if we don't make this one we'll definitely be down for the next. we'll also have our bikes running then. neither of us have motors in ours right now.