Skat Kitty Owners

MiniBike Paul

GOOD NEWS - after 2 decal companies flaked out on me today I found the real thing company, the price is OK, and he has the art and will get started!

Here is the engine again, next to a white 4 for a Powell.

Hey MiniBike Paul, I talked to you by phone a couple weeks ago. I was just arriving at Cedar Point with my son. I'm still interested in some Skat Kitty decals. I need 2 sets. Let me know how much and when I can order them. Thanks again...Craig

I have 2 Skat Kitties. Neither of which has a seat. If anyone could post the seat dimensions I'd really appreciate it. I have a guy who will cover the seats for about $20 bucks. I just need to cut the seat board and install the screw holders. If anyone needs a seat I'll be happy to have a couple more made.

I have 2 Skat Kitties. Neither of which has a seat. If anyone could post the seat dimensions I'd really appreciate it. I have a guy who will cover the seats for about $20 bucks. I just need to cut the seat board and install the screw holders. If anyone needs a seat I'll be happy to have a couple more made.
I have an old original seat cover i used to make the new one if you want it let me know and i could send it to you so you can use it as a sample.

Thank you, The disk brake assembly you have there in the picture is that the original one or an after market one ?. My bike is missing the whole assembly caliper brackets rod and foot pedal. Is there any way you could send me some close up pictures of yours maybe with some sizes and maybe i can find something close from a mini bike store and make it fit, Thanks for your help.

just got one, how do you tell the year, it has the disk brake and need a few parts for it, like the shaft for the brake sprocket (Jack shaft?)

I picked up two Skat Kitty's and a side car today which brings my total to three.
http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb291/davefromadrian/IMG_1493
[IMG]http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb291/davefromadrian/IMG_1488.jpg

Wow how lucky is to find one let alone 2 and with a sidecar to boot :thumbsup:

Hi, I just found this forum and thread about Skat Kitty's. My father bought one brand new in 1965 with S&H greenstamps and special ordered it with chrome gas tank, chrome chain guard and also the side car. I think he said he picked it up at Sears. He has always kept it inside under a little cover, he has done some work on it to keep it looking top notch throughout the years but everything is original. It is in excellent condition and won several awards including a preservation class award at AACA Antique Automobile of America national shows. He recently passed away and I am not sure what I am going to do with it. Any ideas or suggestions about what it might be worth and if I should sell it or not?

Terry

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
This, is a very "Desirable" bike that is in fantastic shape! With that being said, if you would like to sell it, put a price on it, and please offer it here before you put it on Ebay.