Slow Poke wannabe DragBike

The paint looks way better in the sunlight , but it sure has a lot of touch ups from assembley scars lol
Have to do up the seat , no fun sitting on the bare frame.
But all in all I am happy with the test running.
Rob

Oh ya I will be making another video of it driving , might have to get my buddy to be the test pilot as he is lighter than my 285 lb fat arse lol.
The exhaust headers will have brackets , just had to make sure it all fit first.
Rob.

Well its friday tomorow has to be a big day in the shop I have to finish this thing lol
Have to do paint touch ups exhaust bracket maybe a chain guard and the list goes on
Rob:grind:

Got a bit more done today made up my exhaust bracket , and my wheelie bars .
I fired her up and let her run for a while just to get the blood pumping lol.
May have to rejet the carb as its running really rich the plugs are black and sooty ,I guess I may have drilled the mains out too much and the idle jet not enough have to play with it some more .

Might get some done after supper lol
Rob

Today I learned a new skill I cut out the seat pan , molded the foam , made up the templates , cut the vinyle and then copped out and had my Mother stich up the seat cover.
I will be doing the next one myself lol , its just another power tool lol.
I am happy with how it turned out , not quite up to "Kenny" standards but I like it.

This is the back with the custom stiching.

This is a practice seat I did first for another project.

I am planning on a video / picture shoot on wed night as the weather is suposed to clear up and be sunny, just have to get every thing else done lol.
Rob