SoCal FunDay #2 - Sunday Sept. 25th

Count me in Paul!:smile: I was at SoCal Funday #1 and had a Blast!:thumbsup: Ill take a shirt as well.(L)please. And a plate or two of the BBQ!:xomunch:

We need you guys to pre order shirts, if you know you are going to buy one anyway!! Guessing what we would need without pre-orders is impossible, so we would have to make fewer and thus run out - so, PLEASE pre-order NOW . . . . . . . . which means PayPal or mail a check and P.M. or E-mail specifying M or F (buy both and give your S.O. a Minibike Present!) and the size!!

ORDER NOW!! THANKS

Last edited:
We need you guys to pre order shirts, if you know you are going to buy one anyway!! Guessing what we would need without pre-orders is impossible, so we would have to make fewer and thus run out - so, PLEASE pre-order NOW . . . . . . . . which means PayPal or mail a check and P.M. or E-mail specifying M or F (buy both and give your S.O. a Minibike Present!) and the size!!

ORDER NOW!! THANKS
Paul, are you in any relation to the late Billy Mays infomercial guru?

But wait . . . . . there's more!! Just made final arrangements for

"Kenny Walters and The High Road Band"

He is a really good sounding country singer from up in Bakersfield, played with Buck and others up there!!

It will be cool to have some live tunes along with great BBQ, and a huge pack of minibikers! Sweet!

mini bikes, bouncies, great bbq, live music, this is gonna be a pretty damn nice turn out:thumbsup: well as for the loan, that isnt gonna happen. work is very slow these days, which F'n sucks. i did get a check though, so im a 1/4 of the way there. i am determend to attend this event. i have a butt load of records that need to be sold, hell i have an old turn table that needs to be sold. and i have a little bit more $$$ owed to me and i got some boat work that needs to be done next week. so my point is, count me in:thumbsup:

mini bikes, bouncies, great bbq, live music, this is gonna be a pretty damn nice turn out:thumbsup: well as for the loan, that isnt gonna happen. work is very slow these days, which F'n sucks. i did get a check though, so im a 1/4 of the way there. i am determend to attend this event. i have a butt load of records that need to be sold, hell i have an old turn table that needs to be sold. and i have a little bit more $$$ owed to me and i got some boat work that needs to be done next week. so my point is, count me in:thumbsup:
Excellent!

stay tuned to the parts for sale section this weekend, i have some wheels for sale. all proceeds go to me getting my narrow as$ to cali. i have pics of all my wheels that need a new home in my wheels album. sorry for another hi-jack, but it goes to a good cause:thumbsup:

Mac

Nobody will need to video this event,
I'm sure it'll be on the Nine O'Clock news.

Bite your damn tongue, Mac!!!!

Anybody who flys in from out of CA for the Funday gets a free shirt on me . . . . . and one of my bikes to ride (if i run out Neck, GRD & Edwin will kick in a couple; bikes, not shirts)