some powell progress

notice the seat to ground height on the blue bike, also has the toolbox seat frame which holds spare parts or tools

Hey James, what's the deal on the "toolbox" seat on the blue bike? Does it have a compartment to hold small items ( ie. belts, ect); if so, how does it operate? That seems like a very good idea. I like both of your new frames. Are you going to build both of them up?

Jesse Wulf

james c

Hey James, what's the deal on the "toolbox" seat on the blue bike? Does it have a compartment to hold small items ( ie. belts, ect); if so, how does it operate? That seems like a very good idea. I like both of your new frames. Are you going to build both of them up?

Jesse Wulf
the seat frame has a space between the wood base of the seat and the steel frame that is about an inch deep by the area of the seat pan. i found it by accident while removing the old wood on the seat pan and inside there was an old belt, there is room for some tools and parts like sparkplug,chainlinks belts etc.
this pan came off an early bike with the aluminum side cover, ill get the serial if you want it

the engine is all done and waiting for me to go and pay and pick up.
the dunecycle frame is in the restoration planning stage although i believe i have all the parts needed to build it. its ready to be stripped and modified for hydraulic brakes, i still need a right hand hydraulic master cylinder, thats it for the brakes, ive got new peerless transaxle, new rotors, new calipers will need the right size bearing hangers as ill be using a larger axle. i even have the chrome hubcaps and springer front end.
:hammer::grind::thumbsup: