Something I would like to share

Thought I would share this news paper article link with all my good friends on this site. The article in todays local paper is about my son Shaun. He is an important part of HotrodMiniBike.com as well as my life.
This year started out rather stress full with Shaun having some scary medical stuff to deal with. A routine medical exam discovered he was unknowingly living with a potentially life threatening heart problem. Plans were made right away and we spent a week down in Seattle's UW Med center with him in Dec'. We got to bring him home on Christmas day.
His attitude through all this and his speedy recovery has been a true miracle.
I though it was very cool of the local paper to do this article about him.

Holtorf shows the heart of a racer | Community Sports | The Bellingham Herald

Neck

Growing up is optional
How very fortunate to be given the gift of a chance to live a normal life after getting a devastating diagnosis. Really gives you a new perspective on life. I wish him all the best!

Thats Awesome news Brad, William choked on a sucker the other day - had me patting his back panicing - I never thought a guy my size would cry, but the little guy had me sobbing like a girl. Its incredible how much they mean to you, Glad your little man:laugh: is ok :thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words!
Life is so precious. Sometimes it takes a wake up call to make us realize this.
So easy to drift off into taking things for granted.
I have learned a lot going through all this.
And thank God for taking care of my Boy.