Song Title Game

Can't get enough of your LOVE -- Berry White and the Love unlimited Orchestra -- 1974

Way back in 1977 when I worked at the Beverly Hilton hotel there was a unscheduled wedding party for Aretha Franklin and the band was Berry White and his 32 piece Orchestra and a wild night it was. I did the spotlight for the stage.

Last edited:
Can't get enough of your LOVE -- Berry White and the Love unlimited Orchestra -- 1974

Way back in 1977 when I worked at the Beverly Hilton hotel there was a unscheduled wedding party for Aretha Franklin and the band was Berry White and his 32 piece Orchestra and a wild night it was. I did the spotlight for the stage.
Very cool Steve !

I realize it was for her wedding, but did Aretha sing by any chance ?

At that party there were so many stars of that time like Lionel Richie , Stevie Wonder, but I don't remember Aretha singing. What happened was the party got rained out so they brought all the sole food and cooked it in our banquet kitchen. There was a lot of drugs used that night.

Steve

At that party there were so many stars of that time like Lionel Richie , Stevie Wonder, but I don't remember Aretha singing. What happened was the party got rained out so they brought all the sole food and cooked it in our banquet kitchen. There was a lot of drugs used that night.

Steve
Sounds like a memorable evening. Your too funny. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk