Steven Durham ?

delray

I was going to say maybe he turn off his green avatar light
. some people like to do that? don't ask me why. I don't want to know:eek:ut: but it would still show him the last time a he log on. also have not seen bill from Canada for a long time....:shrug:

"Well I am back home on OldMiniBikes I was sick for a while and just had eye surgery glad that is over. " I guess we will just have to keep an eye out for you but don't go missing again!
Fred

Thanks Byron : Just waiting for warmer weather but aren't we all. Astoria, Or has a lot of wind as the ocean is just a few miles away. I am about 1/3 of a mile off the Mighty Columbia river and can watch all the cargo ships coming and going to Portland, Or taking away grain crops and load after load of lumber.

They make those about 10 minutes away from me. I usto work right around the corner.
I have two of the Palmer Twosome one is an older model with a shift able gearbox and it is 12 volt system. I was bought by my neighbor and Rick Chatten picked it up took it apart and boxed it up for shipment to Portland. I moved to Astoria Or with my neighbor and her husband. I rent a room in their house and Lisa found the other Palmer that is 24 Volt and she bought that one for me but it was not so far away. I love to ride it all over town and we get lots of tour boats and cruse ships. People like it a lot and that makes it a lot more fun.