Super stability speed fork.

Why do you post this under complete minibikes for sale?????????
Its not your minibike and you just asked a question about the forks. :thumbdown:
Why get bent out of shape about it?? :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

LOL! Bent out of shape!!!

In his defense it is a complete mini bike for sale...

actually bigevilone2, i asked no question and this is indeed a complete mini bike for sale.
you are clearly the director of different sections.
this was actually my reference to an earlier post regarding a "complete mini bike for sale" with bent forks that the owner claims is a speed and stability design.
please issue me my summons and i'll be on my way. after which i'll go find you a nice crossword puzzle. clearly you have a little extra time on your hands.

and if i'm reading this correctly, the only complete mini bikes for sale in this section belong to members of the site? do not some members post complete mini bikes for sale which may belong to someone else?

or is this the "complete mini bikes for sale by members" section?

Last edited:
actually bigevilone2, i asked no question and this is indeed a complete mini bike for sale.
you are clearly the director of different sections.
this was actually my reference to an earlier post regarding a "complete mini bike for sale" with bent forks that the owner claims is a speed and stability design.
please issue me my summons and i'll be on my way. after which i'll go find you a nice crossword puzzle. clearly you have a little extra time on your hands.

and if i'm reading this correctly, the only complete mini bikes for sale in this section belong to members of the site? do not some members post complete mini bikes for sale which may belong to someone else?

WHATEVER B:censure: AT LEAST I KNOW WHAT A CLONE IS :thumbsup:

The subtitle says POST YOUR MINIBIKE FOR SALE, not someone elses, YOU F:censure:N DUMB B:censure:H
TOUCHE TO YOU TOO !!!!!!!!!!! :thefinger:

so, by your rational bigevilone2, every single mini bike posted for sale in this section belongs to whoever posted it?
c'mon. lighten up, tightass. unclench that thing and exhale. it'll do you good.:asshole:

WHY IS HE YELLING...............:detective:

Lighten up
Its a joke nothing more as stated by injuntom an inside joke that's been going on here for a few weeks.:hammer:

I should have known its my buddy :lol:

How did the race turn out :lol:

Last edited:
Whats up BAB ! I did 11 laps out of 15. I caught a rut in the track and hit another rut that crossed the rut I was in. I went over the handlebars and seperated my shoulder.
Yeah, I know about the joke going around. The bike that was on Craigslist for sale with the bent forks.

Wasup BE12 sorry ta hear about your misfortune.
We all missed you here at OldMiniBikes get well soon and better luck in the next race.
Me I'm way to old to be racing around a track with you youngsters you know at my age bones don't mend as fast as they use to this is more my speed ~~~~~> :scooter:

the seller has no idea what he's talking about.

i asked a simple question, "how did the front end get bent so much?". i just got a reply from him, "the front end is just that way..its the design..".

:doah:

edit: he also added to the auction saying he's had a bunch of questions about it. it's still not bent though.

some of these people just make me feel like my avatar. :laugh:

Last edited: