taco 22 b/the build off winner

george3

Actually, somebody got 2 sweeeeeeeet rides - and a nice view in their office;

Who??? Paul. Minibike Paul! And yes they will be at Funday #3
I am thinking you couldnt make up your mind witch one was nicer, so you just bought them both. Nice pair, but I think one is a bit lower than the other, :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hounddog

Wow Paul, 1st there was one great Taco 100, then you lost your way for a while.....and now there are two more T22's....The start of a truly great southern California collection has begun....not that it was a nice collection before, but it was truly missing a few pieces...., Congrats...:thumbsup:

HD

Actually, somebody got 2 sweeeeeeeet rides - and a nice view in their office;

Who??? Paul. Minibike Paul! And yes they will be at Funday #3
yes they both went to the paul...minibike paul museum of camarillo , i'll have to build a flat black one to keep in my wrong side of the tracks collection:laugh:

Hey Dave I would of hooked you up with another shed. Haha. You went from three 22's to none just like that. I'm sure that means your up to something. Great looking bikes great work Dave. Gota give Paul, Minibike Paul props for picking them up. now I just can't wait to win that orange one in the raffle my other 22's are lonely.

Haha that only made it to daves long enough for him to offer it to me at a crazy price so it's now sitting next to my 44 project and my other 22.
Cool! Went to a good home either way. :thumbsup: I pretty much sidelined the kid on his 22 until he works some more of it off..... Although his birthday is the 12th.... so I'll prolly cave and buy him some more parts. :rolleyes: No assembly or ride until it's paid for though. :hammer:

Paul
When you called me yesterday and said you just picked up a pair of 22's i figured you found a couple of in need taco's a pair that you would put your magic touch to?
I had no idea you had purchased Dave's works of art..
Congrats!!
And Dave another fine mess you've gotten yourself into...:laugh:
Like Shelby said you must be planning something BIG!!!:thumbsup:

MiniBike Paul

I'm almost 70, go to work every day, very few monthly expenses any more, not like you young folks!

A thirty something friend told me last week that pre-kindegarten for his daughter runs $800 - $1000 per month! At that moment I decided to buy them both; the Burritos that is.

Badtec, you don't need more money . . . . . just less expenses!

Look at them!! Every time I do I know I got my money's worth!:biggrin:

Last edited: