taco bought at Portland ,ind. show

Mean Dean

taco

Okay here they are. Thanks 1stLegend. Forks and Frame are real straight. Nice original 5" mag and Carlisle tire.

Last edited:

Neck

Growing up is optional
It's raining Tacos! Good rider project, I like the disc brake upgrade, but not the rear wheel.

Last edited:

Dan-E-boy

its actually a 1969:thumbsup:, you can make out the 9 before the P in the pic:detective:.. 1970 tacos have two digits (70)before the letter(see other pic). nice buy:thumbsup:

Mean Dean

Thanks, I looked at it Hard without anything to clean it with. Looks like an 0. Anyways I am done Been selling off a lot of my bikes locally. I brought a lot of eye candy down here. My mini go joe, my Rupp Trucker, NOS Lil Indian Outlaw, My all original Keystone. My 70 CCS Charger, My 70 Meyers Lynx. My 76 Schwinn Blue Fastback 5 speed. I will sell The Taco also.

Hounddog

Another nice Taco is found. I think it is great that so many of us cannot pass up a nice bike or a good deal...Its nice to know I am not alone...LOL
Nice bike!:thumbsup:

Mean Dean

Portland, Ind.

Same here Ratfink. I love the Portland show. We did a lot of riding and racing around the grounds and in town. They had some awesome waitresses at the Greasy Pickle in town. Lets say they had Mucho Grande Chi Chi's(Ta Ta's). It was funny, I was yelled at constantly for going too fast at the fairgrounds on the Terror Tandem so they thought because it is loud. Actually kids were zooming way too fast on Mopeds and scooters but were quiet. I did a couple late night fly by's.LOL . Overall a another good meet.

Last edited:
Yeah, your tandem was way kool! I would have paid five pucks to see you haul Tom on the back! LMFAO!!! Stayed away from The Pickle & had cocktails at the camp site - REAL good time! Really appreciate the education I got from you & Dave - you guys ROCK! :thumbsup:

Mean Dean

Anytime my brother from another mother. The Terror Tandem would have hauled me and Tom around no Problem. I was pulling some wholeshots and wheelies on the dragstrip just outside. Going back down there today to bring my trailer and stuff back and cause havoc. It's too bad we only have a few functions to hang out every year. At least Portland is big and long lasting.. Always fun seeing you down there Along with other members Kyle Moody, Mini Bike Dude and Small bikes, so on.