The "Double Whammy" Dragbike Build

KB2ROCKET

Sadly i didnt take a lot of pictures but heres the other side
I just gave the rolling chassis to my neighbor and he loves it and may build it up again for next years billet proof ..... I will look on line and see if i can find old pictures i posted somewhere in the past

KB2ROCKET

yep it was very fast these are really bad pictures from early in the build the front end was from a ysr50 the rear was Jr dragster the frame was custom right now my neighbor is talking about installing a 300cc bike engine :eek:ut:

Haven't touched it since the drags :sad:
We are in the process of buying a house and things are a little bit crazy around here. Once we get settled in at the new place I see crazy stuff happening.
The new house is (oddly enough) about an 1/8th mile down the street from Square Chopper's Fathers place. I do believe the neighbors will hate minibikes by Christmas! :thumbsup:

I just pulled her out for a blast down the street, I forgot how much fun it was. I just recently finished another twin engine and looking forward to taking that down the track. I will start a thread after that event happens. Just thought newer members would dig this one.