"The rebel'' cumminsbayou's open class doodle bug

You can usually get vinyl and all that sort of stuff at fabric stores, that's where my mom gets the vinyl to recover my minibike seats. :thumbsup:

WrenchDad

Try a a custom apolstry shop if you have any around you, they usually have remnants they will sell cheap. They usually have the soft plyable viny or seat covering material they use for car interiors.

i went out and made sure and the :censure: thing is metric :censure::censure::censure: :laugh: but it made me think why have a 2 stroke if im gonna just gear it down for something a 2 stroke can do so why couldn't i just use a centrifugal clutch? so im just gonna use a regular cheapo clutch and if it works out i might buy a norman or somthing or gear it down:shrug:

i went outside last night can't find the allen wrenches to get the throttle of:confused: but i did start to strip the 5 or 6 layers of paint from it using assatone or how ever its spelled. It is getting painted gloss black not flat black and the rims will stay red. Im gonna start my springer front end this week end and my front brake caliper