The wife is not happy

BUT I AM! More bikes in the house.I can be on my laptop on OldMiniBikes while monitoring ebay and craigslist drinking my favorite beverages and watching TV through through a bunch of minibikes.The good news is she can still park in Her half of the garage.

Last edited:

Brooklyn Bob

As long as she still has half of the garage there should be no complaints. You can always put up up shed in the back yard if you need more room for the minibikes.

They are never happy. Might as well give them something to be umhappy about..
Amen to that mang. We only have a one car garage so I took all of it as a workshop. She didn't cry too much about it really. She starts moaning like a banshee whenever I buy a new bike though.... not the good kinda moan either. :laugh:

It's better we'r working on our bikes at home than down at the bar drinking and chasing loose women , the wives never think of it that way:scooter:
Yes, loose women are really looking for the wild minibike type of guys anyway!
Christ, I'm an IT guy, no tats, all my teeth and I love Shirley Temples!
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

toomanytoys

It's better we'r working on our bikes at home than down at the bar drinking and chasing loose women , the wives never think of it that way:scooter:
I always told my ex wife I work hard every day I don't drink much and I don't do drugs. I just like my minibikes

So she leaves me for a guy who doesn't work and smokes pot all day and now she wonders why her life sucks.