TOM THUMB "Twin Sister"/Scratch Class

Thanks everybody:thumbsup: Picked up some fuel line, clamps and filter. I had to drill a hole in the end of the throttle lever to get it to work smoothly. "Finally" got the throttle to work smooth.:doah: All most done and ready for a ride.:clap: I need to do all the key ways and make sure everything is lined up. Need to put on grips, paint the chain guard and muffler.:thumbsup: I ran the engine today for a while. Runs pretty good. Took me 27 pulls to get it started, then I realized I had the spark plug wire off.:doah: :laugh::laugh:

It was trying to rain here all day today, so no ride yet. Instead of me riding with holding the video going, I'm going to try and get my neighbor to film me:laugh: I lied, not done:laugh: 8 springs and can't get one to work properly for the kickstand. :doah: I still have a month:thumbsup: Also, waiting for my custome decals:wink::wink:

bike looks really good Karen.why not wrap the header in silver or titanium.seams to be a lot of orange going on already on that side.just my opinion.didn't want to break the rules and post that in your wanted ad,cheezy might get upset :doah:

bike looks really good Karen.why not wrap the header in silver or titanium.seams to be a lot of orange going on already on that side.just my opinion.didn't want to break the rules and post that in your wanted ad,cheezy might get upset :doah:
Maybe that would be a good idea.:eek:ut: There is going to be a black decal on the chain guard. That should break up the color some:thumbsup: