Trail Horse Clutch/Chain Guard Re-pops

Re produced a few of these in black or unpigmented (so they could be painted with lacquer or acrylic) at least two layers of fiberglass cloth throughout, more layers around the mounting holes. They aren't perfect show quality but if you want to do some sanding and painting they could be close. I would paint even the black ones since it will look better and protect them more, but the color is all the way through. I reinforced the insides, sometimes too much, on the early ones so that the originals with clutch brakes won't fit under on some of them, nor do they have the notch cut out for the brake cable to clear. You can cut them out with a dremel, oscillating cutter and x-acto etc. but they are much stronger than the originals.
Check out the pics, I'll be making some white and red ones when I can. Best way to reach me is msarnow@hotmail.com for some more pictures & details, assuming the ones in this post download...
40.00 each or 60.00 if you want better ones than pictured in fiberglass and epoxy (they will be very hard to break) plus shipping. I don't have paypal or e-bay etc so a bank check or postal money order will work I guess, I've never mail-order-sold anything.
E-Mail me for details photo 1-69.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3-44.JPG photo-50.JPG photo 4.JPG photo 1-69.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3-44.JPG photo-50.JPG photo 4.JPG

White! got it, I was torn between black and white pigment when I started so white will be next. Any sticker/decal guys out there still? It would be great to get some re-pro stickers. They real aluminum metal duct tape is vey close to what came on them originally for stickers, the kind that says "compac industries, inc. Edison, NJ 08837"
By the way, the stock brackets are really simple on these, but if someone wants to make them...
That may be next in my "spare time"
I'll post some more pics when I can. Thanks, M O

Last edited: